Riddle me this Batman!

Lol… Thats all well and good but they can keep runnin brudda… There is only one sweetheart and hot spring for me…

1 Like

She must be the luckiest woman in this world. Your sense of humors is among the best. And unlike most you have great self irony.

1 Like

Lol no it is I who is lucky! She is awesome and she finds my humor annoying and insufferable usually

1 Like

At least its like having 5 body guards when ure around.

2 Likes

Yesterdays answer:

3 Likes

Todays riddle:
An iron horse with a flaxen tail.
The faster the horse runs,
the shorter his tail becomes.
What is it?

Correct answers:
@Stan
@Eika

3 Likes

A horse moving at or near the speed of light will experience both time dilation and matter contraction, though depending on your frame of reference you might argue the horse’s tail got longer.

1 Like

Once again please send me your answers via PM so in case you do get it right it still allows everyone a chance to play

1 Like

@Slypenslyde - some of your guesses were so funny im glad you didnt pm them, but in case you or someone else needs a tutorial, here it is!

PM = private message

5 Likes

It’s no longer funny if I explain it, but the whole point was to try and come up with “wrong” but correct answers that might provoke a giggle.

Addendum to the last:

In order for the horse’s tail to appear to be shrinking as it accelerates, I think these conditions must be true:

• You and the horse must be initially moving at a velocity close to the speed of light. I forget how close you have to be for these effects to be noticeable, but 0.9c is certainly sufficient.
  • If you then accelerate to 0.95c, in your frame of reference you will observe length contraction and the horse will get “shorter” along the axis of travel.
  • Now, if the horse accelerates, the contraction effect in your frame of reference will decrease proportionally to the difference in your relative velocities. Thus, the horse’s tail will appear to grow longer as it accelerates.
  • I don’t remember exactly what happens if the horse travels faster than you. One can assume “length dilation” but I can’t remember if that’s a thing.
4 Likes

I like your answers. They make me laugh.

2 Likes

Here’s the riddle of the day…
Can anyone tell me what exactly is that power cord… charging?

only 3 had correct answers? :open_mouth:

It’s not that I’m not trying, or that I’m not enjoying these, I just haven’t got the last couple hence no PM!

2 Likes

I think I got the correct answer, plz check PM.

1 Like

Okay an open Riddle for everyone so u can write your answers in this thread:
You use it all day, but cant see it, it keeps you alive but u dont care, its there but it dont bother you? What is it?

whata only 2 had correct answers on that one? :open_mouth: :thinking:

1 Like

Air…

I think…

:thinking:

3 Likes

Close, brudda, Oxygen. You get 0,99 points out of 1.

3 Likes

Woah woah woah… The composition of air is 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 1% argon (and friends)…

If anything, @efh313 should only get 0.21 out of 1 points for that answer.

(sorry I’m a chemical engineer. I had to go there.)

5 Likes