[Reported] Shiny troops not working correctly in PVP

Platform, device version and operating system: Android, Samsung Galaxy S22

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting enemy shiny troops in PVP to work reliably. Instead, as you can see in the above screenshots, they appear shiny when you click on them but not shiny in the preview card, with different mana costs listed.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
When playing PVP.

Steps to make it happen again
Play PVP until you encounter a troop that can be shiny. The above screenshots were taken in Aidania (brown restriction) and Summer Isle (Suncrest restriction).

2 Likes

Maybe they fixed explore enemies being shiny when our troops were shiny by never allowing enemy troops to be shiny. :thinking:

Hello :slight_smile:

As I am currently having difficulties reproducing this issue

• Please provide recorded video footage of this issue for the development team to investigate further.
  • Please also provide your invite code.

Not sure how this adds anything, but here you go:

Invite code CAPTAINBUCKLES_448M

1 Like

Or maybe this is more helpful?

I could see on the preview that the dark herald appeared shiny, so I was able to catch the opponent’s name at the beginning of the video.

1 Like

Here’s another video for you:

As you can see, one of them appears shiny (only when clicked on) but the other does not. I have both at shiny level 1, so I assume that the player that I was facing does not have Keeper of the Paths at shiny level 1.

1 Like

How do you not have the facility to compile a test team with a shiny troop and then play against it?

2 Likes