[Fixed] Rubirath Missing from Underspire

Platform, device version and operating system: Android, Samsung Galaxy S22

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Rubirath should be the 6th boss of the Underspire, based on the thumbnail image and based on the pattern of all the other boss fights. Instead Rubitressa takes its place.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Since Underspire was released. Will this ever be fixed?

Steps to make it happen again
Just fight the 6th boss. In the Underspire. Not sure what else can be said about this.

3 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong. For once the game is working as intended.

4 Likes

The giant picture of Rubirath followed by a team that doesn’t include him makes me think that it’s not intentional.

For once we have something beneficial from the Underspire. Why can’t you be happy with it and let the rest of us enjoy it :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Exactly. There are 1000 more important things the devs could be fixing and improving, but we are gonna have them waste their time on something like this.

8 Likes

Other thread:

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the screencaptures.

I’ve let the development team know about this issue in the meantime, and included your pictures into the report! :slight_smile:

Nice. Now they will fix the Rubirath battle to make our lives more inconvenient, just like how they fixed the sentinel battles to make them harder.

This is fantastic. Well, I’m going back outside to take in some nice mountain scenery.

14 Likes

:b: :information_source: :eight: :brain:
What was that

Not that this will change anything for me but why are some people so proud of reporting things that will make battles harder and take up time that should be used to fix other issues?

Even though this would likely be easy to fix, why? Why report this? I don’t get it.

12 Likes

Because it’s obviously wrong? C’mon.

It’s janky that the Rubirath fight is accidentally against the wrong troop; fixing it is the right thing to do.

6 Likes

This is why we can’t have nice things. Because when there’s an obvious bug in our favor, somebody has to open up their mouth and spoil it for everyone else.

And, yes, it was an obvious thing from the start. And something that the developers can probably fix in three-tenths of a second. Because I’d wager that the issue is calling the wrong troop from the database for the battle, with “Rubirath” and “Rubitressa” one number off from each other on account of that database being alphabetized.

11 Likes

So is dupe protection on sentinels and eggs like guild guardians.

10 Likes

This. +100%. They should be “fixing,” yes, “improving,” things like this and not other things that just make our gaming experience worse.

If they can fix the Rubirath fight in Underspire, why can’t they fix other things like dupe protection from tarot cards in the vault?

I started a post on that and got about 50+ likes on it, but nothing happened. What is their reason for not fixing that? Oh, of course. People would need less vault keys to get missing tarot cards to make life easier. We can’t have that, now can we?:beer:

3 Likes

The person fixing a simple typo in the coding almost certainly isn’t the same person who’s going to be dissecting code and testing it to fix a major bug that can have cascading effects on the rest of the game.

There is more than one single employee working on bug reports, and people can do multiple things at once.

5 Likes

All too funny.

2 Likes

How much time do you think they’re going to “waste” fixing this?

You’re also assuming this would take priority over other more important bugs if it did actually take a considerable amount of time. We’ve seen recently that they do prioritize bugs and other issues in order of importance, and this wouldn’t necessarily be first. See the beneficial bug of gnomes dropping loot when running away. How long did that take to be fixed once it was reported? Hint: it wasn’t fixed immediately.

3 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Just a little reminder to please keep this thread on topic!

Just fought this battle for this week. Rubirath present and correct.

2 Likes

Everything is fine!

1 Like