The minibosses in Underspire are the following:

• Garnetaerlin

• Emeraldrin

• Sapphirax

• Amethialas

• Topasarth

and…

Yeah, that one.

Sorry, that I did not capture the map screen, but I only noticed it when I was already in the fight and was running on my last torches for the final fights, so fleeing for a screenie would not have been an option.

To make it clear once more: Boss 6 is supposed to be Rubirath. Instead it was Rubitressa. This happened for the first time.

How is that even possible with an ongoing event, that does not need to be coded by hand every week?

3 Likes

It’s actually been incorrect ever since Underspire got introduced.

4 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out. On most weeks, I don’t do the 7 boss run, so I must have somehow missed it so far (which surprises me, as I thought, it would have stood out to me in the past as well). Ran a forum search for Rubitressa in the bug forum before posting this, but there has not been a thread about it yet, it seems.

Anyhow, wrong troop, needs fixing.

Wait its been Rubitressa and not Rubirath since release? That’s wild lol

3 Likes

Someone had to spill the beans. :roll_eyes::joy:

Yeah, it’s been like that forever.

Rubitressa, Rubirath - what the difference?

7 Likes

A competent QA team.

5 Likes

A real Ruby is Rubitressa. What are you talking about here? :wink:

2 Likes

A verdade é que tem sempre alguém querendo aparecer. Isso está aí desde a primeira semana, só precisa jogar e ser feliz, mas tem sempre alguém…

1 Like

This doesn’t hurt any player, smart players wouldn’t waste time posting this, that’s why you didn’t find any threads. the best thing you would do is delete

5 Likes

Not really, no. For once the game is working as intended.

2 Likes

That’s especially funny because of my typo, missing the 's :joy:

QA team? What’s that? Never heard of something like that in my life. Is it, hmm… Quite Absent team?

Quite Annoying?

To be fair, the players who’ll get there will have no problem defending either. But yeah, no need to report insignificant bugs that may even help some players.

1 Like

Hmmm… Quite Aloof?

Wiedziałem, że prędzej czy później ktoś na złość zgłosi ten fakt. Wystarczyło siedzieć cicho. Aż tak to przeszkadzało? Wiele osób o tym wiedziało, ale nie pisało. I teraz twórcy to naprawią. Brawo.

Kolejny geniusz, co utrudnia granie. Niedawno ktoś zgłaszał niekończące się korytarze w Underspire. Wystarczyło poszukać info w necie i by wiedział jak grać. Ale nie - musiał ktoś to zgłosić. I tym samym większość graczy straciło mnóstwo gemów, bo metoda “czwartego skrzyżowania” już nie działa.

4 Likes