[Reported] Merchant/angel being skipped after delve fights

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC, win10

Screenshot or image:
too fast to take screenshot

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
after finish delve fight and loading the results, if i click too fast to skip the result, merchant/angel appear and disappear less than 1 second. it even didn’t ask me to confirm or cancel, it just skipped and wasted my chance.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
very often when merchant/angel are going to appear, either i pressed esc or was using controller can trigger this bug. they should not be skip directly before yes/no screen (how should i know merchant/angel is coming and slow down)

Steps to make it happen again
press keyboard esc keys or controller key continually in a fast pace to skip results. it skips merchant too after the results. probably, there is a empty time slot before yes/no that can skip merchant.
(not sure whether chest upgrade anime is also a factor. i don’t have the chance to observe it, as i am not going to waste my chance)

4 Likes

I have seen this too on Xbox.

2 Likes

Seen this happen on PlayStation aswell.

Same here on PlayStation. I can certainly post a video at some point because it happens often.

To be honest, I’m not sure if it is just a visual glitch where we wouldn’t have had the Demon/Merchant/Angel event regardless, or if we’re truly missing out on it by it being skipped.

But I have this too where the screen quickly flashes a preview of the background for the event before it quickly skips back to the Delve screen.

2 Likes

from 8:26-8:35, it showed that merchant skipped due to “skip” press too fast and it happens.

Please fix the delve merchant and angel skipping.

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the recorded video footage.

I’ve let the development team know about this issue.

In the meantime, please be careful with spamming the skip button while the gems loading animation is on the screen to avoid this issue.

2 Likes