[Reported] Mana flask becomes ‘stuck’ in hiatus and takes an extra turn to activate

Platform, device version and operating system: MOBILE, 14.6, IOS

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
The mana flask was activated via a secondary explosion, I didn’t intend to activate it.
I then noticed it had become transparent and thus ‘activated’ but did not transition in one turn. I then matched 3 skulls in my next turn as shown in the screenshotand it then activated despite having no explosion or 3/4 yellow match.

I was only able to upload one media image as I am a new user to forum which is frustrating, I hope this image helps.

This didn’t cause me an issue but had I intended to activate the mana flask and hoped it would give me a 4/5 match from it then I would have been prevented from doing just that.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This happened once (pictured), I also have video content of this but it will only allow me to attach images, I hope they show things clearly enough. This happened today and so I am reporting it straight away.

Steps to make it happen again
I am unsure, as mentioned previously the mana flask was first activated via a secondary explosion, a by-product of a troops spell or my class.

This happened to me during the challenges section of shentang.