[Reported] Limpet-Bot Spell not working correctly

Steam/PC.
Spell Reads: Convert a gem into a Bomb Gem., and either create 3 more Bomb Gems or Explode all Bomb Gems.
Well, the create a Bomb Gem part works correctly. But the Explode all Bomb Gems part does NOT explode the Bomb Gems you just created.
Meaning you just left a Bomb Gem for the AI. The alternative leaves 4 Bomb Gems for the AI. If you cast and get Explode all Bomb Gems while previous Bomb Gems were on the board from previous casts, those particular Bomb Gems will explode.
It’s just not exploding the one you just created.

Happens every time.
Cast it & see.

3 Likes

At this moment in time im struggling to c the value in the troop when thrall and lep exist

1 Like

yeah but to be fair, you can make that argument with 99 percent of mana generators in the game and all new mana generators. We seem to get one useful troop every 3 or 4 months at this point.

1 Like

lmao, i tested it today and it was bugged.
now ninja fixed somehow, lol

but you are still right @HounganAtLarge it does not explode the one bomb gem created

It says “and”, indicating it happens simultaneously - so only exploding what’s already there while planting a new bomb.

I suppose this is intentional.

Overall this is a pretty bad troop.

agree, pretty bad troop anyway.
but it happens not simultaneously:
you pick a gem to convert into a bomb gem and after that it creates 3 more bomb gems or do nothing.
anyway, i give up on that, devs should fix a lot of other things first.

If that is the case, then the spell needs to be reworded to say: Convert a gem into a Bomb Gem., and either create 3 more Bomb Gems or Explode all other Bomb Gems.
Or maybe make it worth something by changing it to: Create a Bomb Gem, then Explode all Bomb Gems.

1 Like

I like this better, that troop is useless right now.

It’s worded pretty poorly, yes.

If it were separate actions, it would be “create a bomb gem, then either explode all bomb gems or create 3 more”

I’d like the spell to at least work as we probably all thought it would (or at least a lot of us): Create a bomb gem, then either explode all bomb gems or create 3 more.

Or what you proposed.

Or Create 1 to 4 bomb gems, then explode all bomb gems.

There would be several ways to make it an okay troop. I’d still not see it getting used over thrall or leprechaun.

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this to are attention. I tested the spell myself and can see that the Bomb Gem created at the start of Limpet-bot’s spell isn’t always exploded as apart of the 'Explode all Bomb Gems’of the spell.

I have reported this to the Development Team so they can start working on a fix.

Thanks again for letting posting the issue :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

2 Likes