Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam

Screenshot or image:
In the Main guild menu
Click on GWs event

back to main Guild menu
Close game, open game… repeat

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Every time the game is opened the guild menu is suggesting that the guild is NOT registered for GWs.
I am expecting this visual indication to show that the guild is already registered when the game opens, if the guild is in fact registered.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time the game is opened since 4.8 release and not GWs week.

Steps to make it happen again
Open your game, see if you are registered for GWs, register, leave game, open game, see if you are registered for GWs again.

15 Likes

same bug here

Same bug here in both my guilds, flicks between ‘Register Now’ and ‘Registered’ even without me closing and re opening the game. It changes in real time without me touching anything as if another guild member has clicked register right at that moment

Same in the guild I’m in as well. Always says “register now” every time I start the game.

Same here.

If it is of any use @Kafka, I think that this bug has been there for a while but the new position in the UI makes it more noticable in 4.8.

A new week, and this bug is still here.

If a bug is already reported please don’t bump a thread just to say it’s still there - we know - it was reported already. You just knock all the other bug reports down the list that actually need attention.

I know this post also bumps this thread up but I have to say something at this point because it keeps happening on threads that are already reported and don’t need further info.

1 Like