[Reported] Delve potions missing from Faction Assault

i bought up to 8xtier7 and no any potion or power stack.
i want to refund. :frowning:

1 Like

This is where I stopped once I realized gowProgramming was at play, and expected just as much gowDedication as we have received after their office hours in this instance (which, historically, would have been a very different scenario if the broken feature affected Cash Purchases) :blush: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Apparently level 0 comes after level 370.
After 0 thereā€™s level 10.

9 Likes

Did you encounter any valravens? I havenā€™t encountered any yet and Iā€™ve just got to level 100

I got a raven as usual within the first handful of fights. Have you been clearing all rooms?

(shop tier 1 out of habitā€¦ potion of enchant from hoard level 100)

1 Like

The silence is deafening. Not even an acknowledgement.
And while I didā€™nt spend a single gem on this delve today (already done)ā€¦
If I ordered Shrimp Scampi & got a plateful of plain Ramen noodles, someone in that restaurant and I are having a conversation!

1 Like

Itā€™s the middle of the night in Australia.

2 Likes

I prefer to raise the hoard now since it keeps all the good stuff. I did my PF at hoard 221 and now I have all the potions in the event without wasting any gems.

Thatā€™s great for you, but most people donā€™t have 10M credit budgets for every hoardā€¦ Also, new players do exist. If your player level was 400 and your Fang Moor hoard was at 0, but you wanted to drop 20 gems and get a chaos orb and a small pile of shards using the potion of enchantment, that plan becomes much harder without the potion.

5 Likes

I understand, but the gold and shards method is like once in a lifetime investment now. It saves a lot of gems to buy pets instead. I agree with you for Devs to fix it ASAP. There is no point of doing Tuesday faction like this.

When I was new. I didnā€™t try hard. I really started raising my hoard.

100% a bug, potions can stack, so mentioned in patch notes of 6.3 (sentence below the marked one)

2 Likes

If it was a real money issue, they would have answered in a couple of hours, no matter the time. I know because it happened to me a couple of times, payment issues and such. 2-3 hours and I got an answer and the time was 11 and 5 hours ago (of course of a different day).

Since itā€™s an issue regarding gems, thereā€™s no hurry.

3 Likes

By the time they get to the office it will be UK night time. I dunno what tier 7 cost is but thats what i should be compensated for; not some global 50 gem pittance that doesnt reflect player investment in true terms. Another shining example of zero testing before a feature is launched.

2 Likes

Omg.

I just came to the forums to check this out since i just started pure faction 500 after a long day of boring faction and noticed my troops are still weak af. Then i opened the shop and noticed the potions are missing from the shop list.

If this is intended, itā€™s a VERRRRRYY LOW BLOW in the nuts. Itā€™s clearly the only reason why you would throw gems in that sink.

I also demand a refund or a fix + extra day to try pure faction 500 WITH potions.

6 Likes

And the original post was from before the workday started and we heard nothing.

Is the shop based on RNG now? Clearly, it is not showing you can buy potions anymore.

If this will be the case in the future then buying up to weapon tier is enough for the coming Hellcrag faction.

Per the news post Carrion Baggage Monday was a public holiday in Australia so the office was closed. Wouldnā€™t expect to hear anything on this until start-of-business today.

It was mentioned in the Deep Delves thread that the beta-test server gets events 24 hours before the production server.

So beta testers may have reported this problem but ā€¦ nobody in the office to act on it before the event started in production.

A very funny bug. This sht is impossible without potions :frowning:

I had the feeling that something was going to break when they posted the roadmap for this year with one major update each month. Hopefully someone can take a look tomorrow.

Hopefully this is just a bug, because some of us have been using the Weekly events to get our Factions to at least have the horde quality so we can start getting the more difficult rewards.