Carrion Baggage

CARRION BAGGAGE

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Carrion Crow

The Carrion Crow will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

World Event: The Lost Map

There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Tutankhatmun, Jakal the Guardian, Apophisis, Keeper of Souls, Bone Dragon, and Ankhnum. The battles are randomly chosen, but they all have an equal chance of appearing on the map.

Scoring
You can earn the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Tutankhatmun: 3 Parchments
  • Jakal the Guardian: 4 Parchments
  • Apophisis: 5 Parchments
  • Keeper of Souls: 5 Parchments
  • Bone Dragon: 5 Parchments
  • Ankhnum: 6 Parchments

Each Parchment is worth 5 points. The battles will drop a variable number of Parchments (on average about 1.18x the base amount).

Please note, the office is closed today due to a public holiday

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:

2 Likes

I still remember fighting Bone Dragon from the Monument of Stars campaign. The horror :fearful: :fearful: :fearful:

@Jeto This may have been asked before at some point. It’s a weird (possibly lame!) request. But is there any chance, when doing these event posts, you could flip the order? I mean list the battles from highest points to lowest?

Also, enjoy your holiday!

3 Likes

Phew! No announcement, so they probably forgot to add a new special gem… :roll_eyes:

The loot table for troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Pharaoh Nefertani, Pharos-Ra
3.2% 1 Ankhnum, Bone Dragon, Keeper of Souls
12% 1 Alastair, Ankhekt, Apophisis, Aziris, Jackal the Guardian, Morterra, Necrezza, Tutankhatmun
21.6% 1 Anubite Warrior, Carrion Crow, Mummified King, Settite Warrior, Tomb Knight, War Sphinx
21.6% 2 Bastite Priestess, Pharaoh Hound, Revenant, Wight
21.49% 3 Bone Scorpion, Skeleton, Wall of Bones

It doesn’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes, if you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

5 Likes

Here are the graphics to help you this week

Event Summary

Reward Amounts

Battles and Scoring

In Game Details in Global 429 (pc/mobile)

10 Likes

One could always wish…

:sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

Doh!! :joy: Guildie told me a moment ago that any special gems will do after lyca, but I have a feeling there might be a lot of lyca in the next ten weeks…

1 Like

Please… I already have five cats in my house. I don’t want to also have to look at a cat’s butthole in a video game too.

1 Like

I love it! And it be cool if there was a Khetar troop that could raise the dead, bring troops back to life. :grinning:

1 Like