[Reported] Delve potions missing from Faction Assault

I understand, but the gold and shards method is like once in a lifetime investment now. It saves a lot of gems to buy pets instead. I agree with you for Devs to fix it ASAP. There is no point of doing Tuesday faction like this.

When I was new. I didn’t try hard. I really started raising my hoard.

100% a bug, potions can stack, so mentioned in patch notes of 6.3 (sentence below the marked one)

2 Likes

If it was a real money issue, they would have answered in a couple of hours, no matter the time. I know because it happened to me a couple of times, payment issues and such. 2-3 hours and I got an answer and the time was 11 and 5 hours ago (of course of a different day).

Since it’s an issue regarding gems, there’s no hurry.

3 Likes

By the time they get to the office it will be UK night time. I dunno what tier 7 cost is but thats what i should be compensated for; not some global 50 gem pittance that doesnt reflect player investment in true terms. Another shining example of zero testing before a feature is launched.

2 Likes

Omg.

I just came to the forums to check this out since i just started pure faction 500 after a long day of boring faction and noticed my troops are still weak af. Then i opened the shop and noticed the potions are missing from the shop list.

If this is intended, it’s a VERRRRRYY LOW BLOW in the nuts. It’s clearly the only reason why you would throw gems in that sink.

I also demand a refund or a fix + extra day to try pure faction 500 WITH potions.

6 Likes

And the original post was from before the workday started and we heard nothing.

Is the shop based on RNG now? Clearly, it is not showing you can buy potions anymore.

If this will be the case in the future then buying up to weapon tier is enough for the coming Hellcrag faction.

Per the news post Carrion Baggage Monday was a public holiday in Australia so the office was closed. Wouldn’t expect to hear anything on this until start-of-business today.

It was mentioned in the Deep Delves thread that the beta-test server gets events 24 hours before the production server.

So beta testers may have reported this problem but … nobody in the office to act on it before the event started in production.

A very funny bug. This sht is impossible without potions :frowning:

I had the feeling that something was going to break when they posted the roadmap for this year with one major update each month. Hopefully someone can take a look tomorrow.

Hopefully this is just a bug, because some of us have been using the Weekly events to get our Factions to at least have the horde quality so we can start getting the more difficult rewards.

Office hours and more silence. Embarassed? Yeah you should be. Event ruined by incompetence and non existent QC. Players ripped off yet again; this time by factiongate. Grow some cahoneys and man up to the issue. In the shop 1365 gems are offered for £45.99 which is roughly what Ive spent on this event which I cannot complete. I want full reimbursement…thanks.

1 Like

Hey everyone!

This issue has been reported to the development team, who have located the problem and are currently working on getting a fix out.

I have no further updates at this stage, but once I do I’ll post it here!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

5 Likes

Its too late to fix this…4.5 hours until the event ends and timezones mean many players who have spent heavily are unable to complete the faction. The ONLY resolution is to reactivate potions and extend the event for a day or reimburse in full plus extra gems for wasted time and effort by us. To not have 24 hour game support for a global game is preposterous, particularly when its something as time consuming as a tuesday faction that goes t*ts up. Start testing stuff for God’s sake.

6 Likes

The event store is disabled. Purchases are not possible now

I can’t believe how many gems and hours i lose because the shop is now offline :frowning:

Well you’ll get the gems back in the refund at least.
The hours you can’t get back but you’ll keep the rewards you got from the floors you did complete. I know that wasn’t your objective and sorry that happened.
The shop had to be closed after a refund was announced people would buy as many T7’s as possible knowing a refund was coming.

In case it had been missed

4 Likes

No potion effects and I could not buy tiers from the shop later in the day. It was like the shop disappeared. I even closed the game twice. Really frustrating. Someone please respond to this issue.

Good news, the response is already there, right above your post.

1 Like