[Reported] Delve potions missing from Faction Assault

Office hours and more silence. Embarassed? Yeah you should be. Event ruined by incompetence and non existent QC. Players ripped off yet again; this time by factiongate. Grow some cahoneys and man up to the issue. In the shop 1365 gems are offered for £45.99 which is roughly what Ive spent on this event which I cannot complete. I want full reimbursement…thanks.

1 Like

Hey everyone!

This issue has been reported to the development team, who have located the problem and are currently working on getting a fix out.

I have no further updates at this stage, but once I do I’ll post it here!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

5 Likes

Its too late to fix this…4.5 hours until the event ends and timezones mean many players who have spent heavily are unable to complete the faction. The ONLY resolution is to reactivate potions and extend the event for a day or reimburse in full plus extra gems for wasted time and effort by us. To not have 24 hour game support for a global game is preposterous, particularly when its something as time consuming as a tuesday faction that goes t*ts up. Start testing stuff for God’s sake.

6 Likes

The event store is disabled. Purchases are not possible now

I can’t believe how many gems and hours i lose because the shop is now offline :frowning:

Well you’ll get the gems back in the refund at least.
The hours you can’t get back but you’ll keep the rewards you got from the floors you did complete. I know that wasn’t your objective and sorry that happened.
The shop had to be closed after a refund was announced people would buy as many T7’s as possible knowing a refund was coming.

In case it had been missed

4 Likes

No potion effects and I could not buy tiers from the shop later in the day. It was like the shop disappeared. I even closed the game twice. Really frustrating. Someone please respond to this issue.

Good news, the response is already there, right above your post.

1 Like