[Fix Released] Council of Dragons Campaign Weapon not in inventory

Platform, device version and operating system:

Mobile (Android)

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

Expected the campaign weapon I paid and worked for to be in my inventory.

It’s not.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

This special weapon only once. But it happens way too often. How?

Steps to make it happen again

Buy normal campaign pass. Finish tasks. Receive weapon. Check inventory. Notice weapon not being there.

10 Likes

Same here - no weapon!

2 Likes

Same issue as with most campaigns, the elite pass weapon is set to show up in two weeks, which is a little late.

1 Like

It was supposed to show up for the normal pass. I didn’t buy elite+

So not exactly the same as before - but the same kind of incompetence.

3 Likes

Same here on Xbox…

1 Like

Same here also. I’m fed up with this incompetency !

2 Likes

Also missing for me, client restarted too

1 Like

Sort of, the release date is set too late, because whoever is in charge of maintaining campaign rewards apparently doesn’t talk with whoever is in charge of maintaining weapons. The delta is big enough this time to also hit elite pass owners, not just elite+ pass owners.

4 Likes

No restart will help - the weapon is configured to appear 2022-12-12 in your inventory:

grafik

Cheers, Gary.

9 Likes

2 weeks from today, lol…

1 Like

The amount of times this type of careless error has occurred is just not good enough. I understand mistakes can happened but these type of errors just happen to often. @Jeto can you please remind the Devs that players are paying money to get these campaign rewards so in my opinion you just can’t afford to make these types of mistakes when players are spending their hard earn cash. I hope you can understand where I am coming from as I am a big supporter of Gems of War.

10 Likes

Also annoying because it does not show up in the “unowned” filter either - so it is hard to keep track of what is missing and what is not !

1 Like

Agreed @esslee, it’s because they have the release date as the 12th Dec.

1 Like

Hi i buy elite+ pass,and same problem here on ps5,reward collected but weapon is not in inventory.:worried:

2 Likes

@Kafka @Jeto @OminousGMan please fix this!

3 Likes

Same here on Xbox Series X. I didn’t get the weapon!

1 Like

but they already have our money… :wink:
lets see how long this will take ^^

3 Likes

I’m afraid the Council of Drag Ons must first decide whether the Council of Dragons weapon works as intended. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

This seems like a lousy joke at this point :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

How can this keep happening?

Does no one of you ever check that the release dates match the times when the weapons are actually obtainable?

It’s not a car im buying that isn’t yet fully assembled. It’s a virtual item.

Please fix it asap.

I’ll take some dragonite as compensation. :wink:

3 Likes