[Reported] Council of Chiefs leaderboard bug

Xbox

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

When on the Council of Chiefs leader board tab, and the first place player is selected, scrolling up does not take you to the bottom of the list. Also when you are on the bottom of the list, clicking down once does not take you to the top of the list.

All other leader boards function like this, such as the invasion leader board that is also currently running.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
New bug with council of chiefs.

Steps to make it happen again
Check CoC leaderboard.

2 Likes

I had just tried to do this, as I was curious how far my guild’s top player was from Leaderboard. Thanks for reporting this. +1👍

2 Likes

Still there.

2 Likes

Yep, this is a very low priority issue compared to the other things we’re working on so there’s unlikely to be a rush to fix this. It is on the list though as mentioned in the thread title.

Very low priority indeed.

If the other LB all function a certain way, I do find it odd that this one is different.

How many more tiers would I have to buy to finish top 100? (i.e., spend gems). I’ll never know. I’m too lazy to scroll down 100 names.

Edit: Not lazy. I just prefer doing other things at the moment. Yeah, that’s what it is. GoW is a very low priority these days.

1 Like

Still baffled.

I did notice that this has been resolved several weeks ago, probably around the same time as the glitchy Weekly Event battle icons that used to twitch about.

Thank you for both of those remedies.