[Reported] 3XP for every PVP fight

Thanks. Just went up. Thats nuts lol. Guess ive never paid attention

Hello, :slight_smile:

Just wanted to let you guys know that I’ve bumped this issue again with the development team.

At the current moment, the team are having some difficulty narrowing down the ‘source’ of this XP bug, as reproduction testing has been inconsistent.

If you are able to reproduce this issue consistently either in a specific region, or with a talisman, monolith…etc, please let us know! :slight_smile:

All regions. Anytime a monolith is active.

You spelled “nonexistent” wrong. Activate a monolith. Play in any region. View XP won.

5 Likes

Here’s the playtesting I just did. I’ve never really done PvP with a monolith active but not maxed so I played a battle after each stage of Ullor’s Henge. Regular XP won until monolith is max (Level 5). Then it’s 5 hours of 3 XP every battle. Hope this helps!

4 Likes

I had high hopes when I saw this piece of info - that only activating a monolith at level 5 resolves the issue. Unfortunately - nope, it activates earlier, it activates on monolith level 4 for me.
I use Oracle Tower in Southwild and/or Mad Mage’s Ruin most often.

After I go to monolith level 4, I get 3 XP everywhere in PvP.

3 XP is the amount of XP I get for a battle lost. Maybe there’s some mis-communication/mixed signal - the game registers a win (after all, a battle was won), but the part of the game responsible for the XP gets a wrong message when the monolith is active - that a battle was lost, and so, awards XP as if the battle was lost, not won?

1 Like

I don’t understand how this can’t be a consistent bug for the devs. It happens 100% of the time in every region and battle. When any monolith is at level 5 you are rewarded 3 xp for every win. 3xp is what we get for a normal loss. So when you activate any monolith to level 5. Your wins are rewarded like losses when it comes to xp. It is consistent in all PvP in this situation.

3 Likes

Not only on level 5 of the monolith! I play with level 3, with a combination of two monoliths (level 3+ level 3; 5+3 etc). All the time + 2 XP

Here

2 Likes

I’ve never used a talisman, but it’s definitely the monolith that triggers the bug.

With a monolith activated, the XP received is 2XP - in my case - as MattBD87 pointed out.

But, at the same time, the battle against the Citadel Guardian does gives the right amount of XP.

Does the Monolith Bonuses applies against the Citadel Guardian?
I didn’t pay attention, but if it doesn’t, there’s also another bug there: the Monolith bonuses are not working on the Citadel Guardians.

Edit: I forgot to take a screen shot from the battles against the Citadel Guardian, where I received the correct amount of XP.

1 Like

I think monolith bonuses don’t apply to guardian fights. The “bonus damage vs bosses” effect definitely doesn’t.

Interestingly, the first 4 fights in a citadel give you credit towards the silver mark region bonus, but the guardian fight doesn’t. It might not be coded as a pvp battle, which is why other things are also behaving strangely.

2 Likes

June 13th and same error

1 Like

If it was giving us 3 dragonite it would have been sorted within minutes of the opening post…

13 Likes

100% agree with this. The extra gold marks was shut down straight away along with the extra rewards when gaps first started. When things affect us its ignorance and fobbed off

6 Likes

can the devs/support please provide an update on this? this is still an issue and we are waiting for a fix