[Reported] 15 minute Gold bonus from pvp reward doesn't work

Windows 10 Steam

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting the gold bonus to actually give a bonus, 5935 is what I always get with this team, no change was observed.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
New version that launched 45 mins ago

Steps to make it happen again
Collect rewards in pvp track and play.
Also, can I just say that it’s really scummy for you to have the bonus activate immediately instead of a time of MY choosing?

Edit: since you always ask for it for some reason, my invite code is: TALENA_PFRS

3 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the screencaptures and for the provided invite code.

I’ve made the development team aware of this issue!

Currently the gold bonus should be working for PVE, and the fix for PVP should be rolled out in the coming 24 hours.

4 Likes

Client restarted, claimed another gold bonus, still no bonus in PVE.
Tried a different kingdom and a different team, there is no gold multiplier being applied. I’m now out 3 bonuses.

The souls bonus works as advertised though.

5 Likes

After 45 mins of my gold bonus had expired, there was a small update. Afterwards the gold bonus marker appeared on screen. But I can’t tell if it really worked for the last 15 minutes of my pvp run …

1 Like

can confirm: gold bonus is still not working for PVE

3 Likes

Still not working - I even wasted palooza time to manually check gold inventory between battles and make sure it wasn’t just a display issue.
And, no, invite code is not important for solving this issue, so it should not be asked for.

4 Likes

This bonus still does not work in PvE.

1 Like

In addition to actually making the gold booster work (the souls one works properly, kinda weird one works and the other doesn’t), can the individual 15-minute boosters PLEASE be sent to us as in-game mails, so that we may use them as we want. It absolutely SUCKS to play PvP and have to pay attention to make sure i don’t go over the score for one of the boosters. Very few people would actually want to use the full hour all in one go. Its literally do 1-2 fights in PvP for the first booster, go use it, then 1-2 fights for the other type of booster, go use it, etc. Its tedious.

The boosters are there 4 times each, so we should be able to choose when to use each of them. It wouldn’t hurt to make the “collect” button in the ___ Path menu send the mail as well instead of just starting the booster, just for consistency’s sake.

13 Likes