Pvp rewards goes to Rewards instead of Messages

Pvp rewards goes to Rewards instead of Messages

Also, can the pvp gold boost be separate mail instead of combining into one? They are designed to be separate 15 minute boost. But combined into a 60 minute period if not claimed as soon as they are ready.

It doesn’t exactly promote “on the go play” with it’s current design.

7 Likes

When I logged in this morning to pick up Tribute and get Guild Task Rewards, I also got the last 15 minute PvP reward, except I wasn’t going to start playing on Xmas morning, so it just got wasted :frowning:

3 Likes

I’d like to generally be able to claim the rewards I want when I want, not all at once or nothing.

I know the devs don’t know that, but people who still fern souls use different teams for that than if they farm gold so they don’t want to have it running at the same time.

7 Likes

Just bumping this, even if it goes to feedback instead. The lumping together of PvP gold and soul boosters really needs to be fixed, so that they are usable as individual 15 minute boosters.

It’s an absolute waste and discourages play as soon as you accidentally unlock more than 1 Gold Booster (600 VP, or just 200 VP to waste a Soul Booster), if you don’t then have a 30-60 min window to play when you want to use it, plus as mentioned, Gold and Soul farming are typically done separately or with different teams. It’s been annoying and frustrating for me.

This goes both for claiming it during the week, or when sent to mail as a reward (sending it to Messages instead, per the first post, would work perfectly).

I know we’ve seen responses to these solutions in the past along the lines of not wanting bandaids, but given the length of time (years) it takes to implement a whole new system to incorporate, please let not perfect (which never happens anyway) be the enemy of good.

15 Likes

I’ve moved this to the feedback section and will give the suggestion to the team for consideration.

The request is to be able to claim PVP Goal rewards individually during the week and from the messages tab when they go to the mailbox.

5 Likes

I think specifically the Gold and Soul boosters within the PvP Goal rewards, rather than ALL PvP rewards (as those are the only ones with a timer attached to them), but yes, ty!

4 Likes