Referendum for a regular Promotional Sale

I’m not sure if I am in the minority here, but I would like to see more Gem Sale promotional events in this game.
I understand that the dev are trying to avoid a rep of a Pay2Win Game, but only 1-2 promotions per YEAR is a little ridiculous.

At the very least, could we also get a regular Gem Sale on the weekend of the Monthly Mythic Week? I think that would help a lot of people out, and once per month is sort of OK, isn’t it?

Please Like and/or Comment if you support this idea.

1 Like

FIf they have a monthly gem sale, everybody would wait, except for brand new players who don’t know. If they want to lower the overall cost of stuff in the store fine (although I’m not suggesting they should). But a “regular sale” would simply be a bad business move, it doesn’t make sense…

2 Likes

Agree. Bad business. If gem sales are regular and predictable, overall sales largely go down, as people make the same purchases they were going to make, but wait until the regular cheaper windows. Pattern regularly observed in retail business; note development of Black Friday pre-xmas sales for example.

Edit: I do agree with @Sidousai that gem sales could be a bit more frequent than twice a year, though.

1 Like

I agree, maybe 3-4 times instead. Failing that, more warning time on the sales?

2 Likes

what if some sales are more often, but at random times for a duration of only one day?

1 Like