Reddit AMA (Tuesday 13th)

I still don’t even know who that is and what this image is supposed to tell me, no matter how often it’s posted…:thinking:

6 Likes

He’s from a show called Mythbusters

2 Likes

Ah, okay… and, uh, how is that relevant? Like, is this a meme I never heard about before and need to know the show for to understand? I find that facial expression also not very clear in conveying whatever it is trying to convey (I look very stupid right now, I suppose…).:sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

As far as I know, it’s not a widespread meme; maybe it’s just an Eika special. I normally interpret it as some combination of “lol no” and “I will treat this post with all the seriousness it deserves”.

4 Likes

This is also my interpretation.

2 Likes

We’ll be increasing the level cap on Masteries to 1501 on PC/Mobile to match the console version. For those (many) of you already above that, we’ll distribute any points you’ve already earned across your current levels to bring them into par with each other.

13 Likes

1501? Probably misstype?

1 Like

Nope, 1501. Otherwise you end up with one point shy of an even distribution :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Any way we could redistribute points? Cause on console sometime i click too quick on the a button and when i get level up then it distribute it to the first choice, so my color masterie are not equal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seconding the request for a “redistribute” button. If I ever get to level 1501, it will surely have taken so long that mis-clicks and plain forgetfulness will prevent me from having perfectly even masteries. At least what I have now is close!

2 Likes

Currently we don’t have any plans for it.

1 Like

Could support do it with a ticket? Considering how rare the request would be.

2 Likes

So no spoiler for us console folk? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

While it wouldn’t be impossible, we’d prefer to explore the option of letting you all redistribute them yourselves. Our support team gets busy enough!

@VenusBlue: There will be new troops and game modes! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

@Alpheon that response reminded me of myself and brought a tear to my eye.

6 Likes

a la Tresure Hunt (i.e. with new mechanics) or a la Guild Wars (i.e. variant of PVP)?

Thanks for another sign that leads me to believe 3.3 will be out this week. :crossed_fingers::blush:

6 Likes

I actually giggle snorted. :rofl:

5 Likes

For anyone that needs a little help getting their masteries even, this post shows the order of options that cycles through. With this, and a little planning, you can get and keep your masteries even.

1 Like

Yeah i know bro but when i click too quick it distribute it to the first choice and since brown is never the first choice this is my lowest :slight_smile:

1 Like