3.3 Feedback and suggestions

You mean the original concept of Dragon Soul possessing (transforming the possessed troop into him) a dragon ally? I wonder why they didn’t went with it as we have troops with three different tranformations by now… Even if the “possession” would bring back a fully healed Dragon Soul the team still lost one troop… The ressurrection, even at 50%, was aggravating because DS could do it alone over and over sometimes.

I’m glad they ditched that idea. I really disliked it. I much prefer the Baby Dragon spawn. Although, Shimrra makes a good point that the third trait works better for us endgamers than someone just starting out.

I agree, but pretty much everything is better for endgamers and i can imagine the other side of the coin: Newish players having a lot of struggle to kill DS after a second ressurrection… So in this sense it was probably unbalanced at earlier stages of the game. Maybe the devs also considered this perspective, but who knows? It’s not like we would love to hear more of their decision making process. Better keep things dark as Salty’s coffee and everything will get sorted out. Or not…

2 Likes

It’s something super obvious and I don’t understand how devs put level there… I already mentionned about that when Sirrian provided a spoiler screenshot, but no answer…

3 Likes

Someone may have addressed this, but I have not found the response yet, however, I see upon gaining levels over 1000 we no longer got to choose to add to our masteries. But now that 3.3 has taken root, I have since leveled up and got to add to a mastery. Will those of us over level 1000 be able to get the masteries from level 1001 to current level?

It was addressed here:

Ah I do remember reading that in the patch notes, and seeing my mastery levels, it now all makes sense.
Many Thanks.

1 Like

I saw snowflakes with mine today…

I went up a level yesterday at 1079 and got to pick mine…it was so nice to see the screen again.

Treasure Vault Feedback: I just got 4 Minor Magic Traitstones. Please take that out. Vault Keys are already not the easiest to get, that’s just… disappointing. Like getting a half eaten Tootsy Roll for Christmas. Like the 50k Gold I got as the 2nd reward for that would have gotten me 4 Minor Traitstones and a bunch of Commons/Rares I may have needed instead, and I’m not fond of that prize either.

Feel free to leave minor traitstones as a Gnome reward, just… its a bit little for Treasure Vault.

8 Likes

Still an issue.

My team was full health and full armor. One turn by the Goblins and they took down the whole team without a single move by me.
If this works as intended, then you intend to lose players that eventually get tired of crap like this. The only thing that ended their endless turns was the death of all my troops. That’s not balanced.

9 Likes

@Sheba
You were bemoaning the fact that you had crafted infernus and now he can start with half his mana! Really guys, (not just sheba) you couldn’t work that out for yourselves?

Oh.
You were talking about using that new troop I refuse to use. Yeah, I had figured that out, but… you know. I loathe her.
I’ll leave her to you and the rest of the playerbase. :slight_smile:

Generally pleased with patch so far. Mana drain protection finally… though in theory widespread, in practice don’t think you can make a fully mana shielded team that’s a high end fast pvp winner… very interested to see an ideas thread if anyone thinks they have done.

Visual improvements good.

Waiting to experience playing the new guild raids and stuff over coming weeks. Hoping they’re executed well and not too annoying. Building a whole team from one kingdom - Suncrest anyone??? - and achieving anything with it feels like it’s gonna get annoying. At least we can add Dawnbringer. Same for troop type week.

One thought: adding gnomes and more rewards in some play modes - good - but poor old Treasure Hunt falls yet further behind.

How about:

1. vault keys could/should drop from vaults in TH?
  2. doing TH attracts the attention of gnomes - each TH you complete has a chance (cumulative, and boosted by longer turn count TH scores) to trigger GNOME MORE!!! - a buff that gives you double chance to see gnomes in other play modes for one hour

@sirrian what do you think? @saltypatra do prod him :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You don’t need to. Just put Anariel somewhere and you’re good to go.
The rage after GW is strong with me today just because of Anariel, let me tell you.

Damn Goblins.

Very irritating having one turn and leave nothing for the AI to somehow get Nobend or Fizz up.

As soon as one of them explodes (which is as soon as they cast) I just retreat. Don’t even bother watching them rip apart my team.

1 Like

Dawnbringer Arena

2 Likes

10 characters.

1 Like

Is it intended that Zuul’Goth is coming from Karakoth? If yes, will he be the only Mythic for this kingdom?

Because Xathenos (a only-craftable Mythic) is from Apocalypse and so does not count for any kingdom power level…

2 Likes

Now that Archer Hero always has the Elf perk, can we please change the Nature Heart trait to Wood Ancestry? :wink:

2 Likes