3.3 Feedback and suggestions

Infernus just got even better :wink::wink::wink:

As requested by Oz at the bottom of the original thread (link posted below) this issue is still in 3.3 as far as the guild roster ā€œalignmentā€ as you scroll down through members

Cheers
Calvin

Wait, what? Huh? Why? How?:thinking: (I got this shown as a reply to me, but no indication as to which post of mine it replies to and now I have no idea what this is about, lol.)

I spent 6 hours playing earlier, and I didnā€™t see a single gnome. I think you nerfed them WAY to hard. I can understand not wanting them to be like 9 per hour or something crazy like that. But as the system stands itā€™s no where even remotely close to being valuable to farm for them. I enjoy all the other things with the patch, but I really think you all completely bonked on the gnome idea. I would agree with what a lot of people have said and up the spawn chance, and you could even nerf the drops a bit if the gnomes appear more. Great idea, but terrible execution on it so far.

I think thatā€™s the point, I get the sense that the gnomes are not something we should be farming. Itā€™s just a fun little bonus to the usual battles.

1 Like

He probably pressed the ā€œReplyā€ button under your post instead of the reply button at the bottom of the thread by mistake. It happens.

1 Like

Happens to me too (all the time, actually), but I still wanna know why Infernus is suddenly even better now!:sweat_smile:

Yeah I can even understand that. But I mean 6 hours and not a single gnome? That seems very excessive to me. I still think they nerfed them way to hard. I really canā€™t wait to try all of the other modes they put in the game though!

I have a bone to pick about the TDS trait. Not that itā€™ll ever happen at my level, butā€¦

Baby Dragon is highly dependent on oneā€™s collection being bulked up and maxed out. For a low level player, this will be disappointing to use. Yā€™know, a lvl200-300 player who can trait a legendary or four but not buff their whole collection? Remember that we have a ton of dragons now.

Underwhelming enough to see Gorgotha spawn a mere Ultra-Rare Ancient Horror with no traits.

Still better than the original though. That was awkward.

After a dry spell yesterday, I finally managed to get 2 gnomes in explore today. Gnomes are fun in Explore because they play like free spin features in slot machine games - they encourage replay in hope that you will get lucky in the next game. This is aided greatly by the handy new Play Again button. Well done !!!:vulcan_salute::love_you_gesture::+1:

2 Likes

You mean the original concept of Dragon Soul possessing (transforming the possessed troop into him) a dragon ally? I wonder why they didnā€™t went with it as we have troops with three different tranformations by nowā€¦ Even if the ā€œpossessionā€ would bring back a fully healed Dragon Soul the team still lost one troopā€¦ The ressurrection, even at 50%, was aggravating because DS could do it alone over and over sometimes.

Iā€™m glad they ditched that idea. I really disliked it. I much prefer the Baby Dragon spawn. Although, Shimrra makes a good point that the third trait works better for us endgamers than someone just starting out.

I agree, but pretty much everything is better for endgamers and i can imagine the other side of the coin: Newish players having a lot of struggle to kill DS after a second ressurrectionā€¦ So in this sense it was probably unbalanced at earlier stages of the game. Maybe the devs also considered this perspective, but who knows? Itā€™s not like we would love to hear more of their decision making process. Better keep things dark as Saltyā€™s coffee and everything will get sorted out. Or notā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s something super obvious and I donā€™t understand how devs put level thereā€¦ I already mentionned about that when Sirrian provided a spoiler screenshot, but no answerā€¦

3 Likes

Someone may have addressed this, but I have not found the response yet, however, I see upon gaining levels over 1000 we no longer got to choose to add to our masteries. But now that 3.3 has taken root, I have since leveled up and got to add to a mastery. Will those of us over level 1000 be able to get the masteries from level 1001 to current level?

It was addressed here:

Ah I do remember reading that in the patch notes, and seeing my mastery levels, it now all makes sense.
Many Thanks.

1 Like

I saw snowflakes with mine todayā€¦

I went up a level yesterday at 1079 and got to pick mineā€¦it was so nice to see the screen again.

Treasure Vault Feedback: I just got 4 Minor Magic Traitstones. Please take that out. Vault Keys are already not the easiest to get, thatā€™s justā€¦ disappointing. Like getting a half eaten Tootsy Roll for Christmas. Like the 50k Gold I got as the 2nd reward for that would have gotten me 4 Minor Traitstones and a bunch of Commons/Rares I may have needed instead, and Iā€™m not fond of that prize either.

Feel free to leave minor traitstones as a Gnome reward, justā€¦ its a bit little for Treasure Vault.

8 Likes