Reddit AMA (Tuesday 13th)

Hmm. This means that you can alternate between the first and last card and they’ll stay somewhat even, hitting equilibrium every thirty levels. If you get your masteries even at a level past 1000, you can very easily make a rule of picking left on an even level-up and right on an odd level-up, and keep them even without worrying individually what’s falling behind.

1 Like

Yeah, but I’d never keep that straight. I just consistently take the lowest one and (about 3 years from now) when I get to level 1450 or so, I’ll plot out my last 50 levels to make sure I hit 300 across the board.

I guess the good Dev team is too busy reworking the Tau card

#MakeTauGreatAgain

I’m really, really salty that this got cancelled. It says terrible things for 3.3 that you’re both so busy and so bent on releasing it on some date no matter what that you’ll cancel a community obligation. Any optimism I had about it is gone. 3.3 should be delayed if you’re that worried about it, tell that to whatever infernal taskmaster’s put you on a death march.

3 Likes

what

Call me weird, but I’d rather have new content than a discussion about new content.

7 Likes

But isn’t hope all that keeps any of us alive?

Also, you are weird.

nolo contendere

This is a strategy game, and hope is not a strategy.

1 Like

It’s in moments like these that a smile from Hyneman is much needed…

1 Like

We most likely will look at him should we take a look at the Raksha as a whole.

At the moment though, we are starting to discuss the next kingdom rework (no eta for when this will happen), but it’s one of the original 14 kingdoms.

7 Likes

will rhynax finally be nerfed? hes rlly op :sunglasses:

1 Like

A poll could be great… :slight_smile:

Great!

Am original uh?
Either an Elf rework to boost em, or a goblin rework to « adjust » em.

Gobs are fine just need to remove fizzbang extra turn, easy fix, troop stay good and not OP

Yes Raksha needs some love most of them are pretty useless endgame.

When are we getting a cat kingdom with Batcat as the mythic?

7 Likes

I think the point being made is that if taking 30 minutes out of two people’s time will be so detrimental to the new patch, something must be up.

I’m guessing they have been given a deadline by the publishers and they’re struggling to meet it. Which is where the cause for concern is. I wouldn’t be surprised if 3.3 brings with it loads of new bugs, as with every other update. Not blaming the developers for that of course.

2 Likes

Anything today?

Even less, remove the extra turn only on explode:
« Boost a stat blah blah and gain an extra turn OR explode gems »

It’s probably release by the 28th. One could assume they are pushing hard for a Friday submission. It then takes like ~5 business days for certification to be approved (around the 23rd) and after that a day or two to schedule the deployment to the client (26-28th).

@Strat don’t forget last time console got the update early, they posted about submission and then we got the update, nothing say it can’t happen again

im still betting this week xD shall see i guess

1 Like