Rank 49 PARIAH, We are looking to replace TEN. Sign up now

We are Rank 49 at the moment and are starting to get into the swing of things once again.

Our requirements are based on your Promotions “Rank” within the guild.

New recruits UNDER level 500 are required to give 50,000 gold, 25 Trophies and 500 seals.

Next tier are for level 500 plus and/or Up to Commander rank is 200,000 gold, 50 trophies and 1000 seals

Sentinel rank is as follows 350,000 gold, 200 plus trophies, Full Seals and guildwars and event participation.

We would like people who are dedicated, loyal and looking for a guild to help you grow and help us grow in the leaderboards together. this week we finished ALL tasks for the first time in many months thanks to the amazing new recruits we have gotten in the past 3 weeks. we hit a low of rank 53 and are now 49 again…if you want to be a part of a top 50 guild without totally insane requirements. PARIAH is for you.

Once we replace the non contributers we will be doing at least one to two legendaries at least, and will EASILY climb the boards while being casual/competitive.

We will possibly have 4 openings tonight, we have some noncontributers that aren’t pulling their weight, But I am not kicking until I have loyal replacements…we are now climbing back up the leaderboards at out lowest rank of 53 now at 49 once more and are about to overtake 48…So if you’re level 500+ preferably level 1000 or think you can hit our requirements at lower level, please reply here or drop me a PM @wishkiller on psn.

Still Recruiting, almost ready to overtake another spot in the boards.

Still recruiting, Looking to replace 5 noncontributers.

We still have room, looking to replace people who are not contributing.

Still needing a few good players. Almost hit a legendary task last week. first time in months…So we’re moving on up.

We need TEN…Sign up now.

Still recruiting some DEDICATED players…insure yourself a spot in a top 50 guild and reap the rewards.