Raid Boss Weekend: Darkstone

Originally published at: Raid Boss Weekend: Darkstone – Gems of War

Returning Raid Boss Troop: Umbraxis Umbraxis has returned to lead Darkstone during this weekend’s Raid Boss. You can get him from the Event shop during this event. New Weapon: Screaming Tome This weekend it will be available in both the Event shop, and in the Soulforge. Raid Boss and Invasion Changes We have made a…

15 Likes

That’s really major for something that’s well hidden.

Thanks for the price decrease.

14 Likes

Salty is testing, who’s reading her posts, other than World Event Scoring :wink:

Not that major considering the leaderboard is individual, not going by guild.
As for guilds, Tier 2 across the board should get everyone all rewards, so no much desire to go higher. Tier 2 used to cost 100, now it’s 90 gems. :man_shrugging:

That’s still 10 gems saved, I’ll take it. :grinning:
Anybody have a list of the cost for each shop tier, old and new?

1 Like

Old weekend raid: 30, 70, 150, 250, 350, 500, 500 (same for all 7-day events)
New: 30, 60, 120, 200, 300, 400, 200 (same as bounty & faction assault)

4 Likes

@devs Thanks for that price change!

I’d rather not craft the weapon each time a Raid and Invasion comes in, so the savings is going to come over time.

1 Like

The change is welcome, I only wish they will also apply it to ToD. 500 gems (tier 7) for a few forge scrolls is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Thank you for the price decrease. Won’t make a huge difference for most players I think, but any savings are better than no savings :slight_smile:

I’m glad you like the changes. It’s nice to bear good news. :heart:

12 Likes

Its in your hands to get this feeling with each update :blush:

5 Likes

I only buy Tier 4 for these but 90 gems is still nice to use towards pet Daily Deals. Thanks!

1 Like