Raid Boss Teasing

Look like you need to wait to be able to fight again :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Oh, I really hope that doesn’t mean we’ll need to be playing throughout the day to get reasonable bonuses in that mode. Once a day wasn’t often enough?

4 Likes

Look like this i told you bro :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Once a day GW vs all day raid boss?! I hope not.

5 Likes

You did, and I didn’t believe it. Maybe it is on an 8 or 12 hour cycle or something semi-reasonable. If it is every hour, that is going to be a major turn-off for me.

Another possibility is that, unlike tribute, the battles could stack up without us having to do them when they come up. That could still be reasonable.

2 Likes

Now let see if you can buy something to be able to regen faster :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I agree if they stack it won’t be so bad. If not this could be a deal breaker. Just have to wait and see.

2 Likes

I’d have to think that will be the case, but I would also think we would see a button right there if it was an option. A BIG GREEN BUTTON.

1 Like

Usually 2h is what you need to regen but some game you can unlock some bonus so you can regen faster but i don’t know if gow will take that direction

That ‘could’ also be towed the end of the day 24h?. Still too soon to freak out that its every hour.

1 Like

I might be wrong but it’s probably less then 24h for the harder boss you need lot of people so every 24h will be pita imo

1 Like

There is also a Stage 3 and 0/4 so there could be some limits by week.

1 Like

Yeah maybe there is 5 stage per day

But seriously i hope it’s more then 5 battle per day i want some meat!!! Lol

8 Likes

Replying to your comment t to @Stan. I still don’t think they would make this all play all day long. But don’t want to argue things i don’t know.

It just took me almost a week of daily posting to get the developers to look at guild chat, and that it wasn’t my internet. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Yeah i know it’s only speculation, but like i said i really hope it’s more then 5 battles cause when i think about Raid Boss i think about killing lot of boss

@Mithran fine if they don’t untroduce money in this mode i will be more then happy

@Strat it could be only 1 boss per day but it would need lot of stages since everyone can make 5 battle it mean 1 player can finish probably stage 1 or 2 by himself depending if 1 battle is enough to kill a Minion

Not sure if stage/progress is for the guild or each member.
I believe that it would be the 2nd option as the 1st should need too much synchronization (i.e. what happens if 5 members do the stage 3 at the same time?).

And apparently, it will a contest about the one dealing more damage to the Boss…

Yeah i also think it’s guild progress not indi

And maybe stage 3 minion is only the guild title, when they finish, stage 4 is another title

Like recruit, minions, champion, hero etc