Raid boss Questions and answers

It’s the first 2 tiers…

2 Likes

Ahh, so it is individual based. Coolness.

Thanks for the ss @Alpheon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol you are right i thought there was only 2 tier :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah. I think 350/week is way too much. In guild wars it’s optional. I only level sentinels to 3 in guild wars for this reason. The amount of gems we receive has drastically been nerfed in the past year. Now there is more stuff we need to spend gems on. Granted, the devs have made gnomes available as a chance to get more gems. But, that is just a small amount. And that’s if you’re lucky enough to get gems as a reward. Not to mention, how much grinding is needed to run into more than a handful of gnomes in a week.

2 Likes

There should be 7 tiers according to the size of the slider.

3 Likes

i agree with you bro that’s alot, if only it didin’t reset every week, we could at least unlock each tier a the rythme we want

1 Like

If we spend 350 gems but get equal or more back at the end of the week it’s worth it, if we’re spending 350 gems to gain less than we put in this is going to be a bit of a disaster…

3 Likes

crossing fingers so we can win some gems somewhere cause 1500 gems every 3 week won’t make it :frowning:

2 Likes

@Alpheon i know im pushing my luck but any chance you could take a SS of the rewards tab? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve advised my guys not to buy anything til we get answers regarding rewards…

Is this per person?

PLEASE “Before” Invasion next week strap down someone in charge over there to a desk with a fancy new gizmo (AKA computer) and do a 3-5 Video explaining things!

4 Likes

It will far more than 350 gems… There should be 7 Tiers. 1st 30, 2nd 70 so maybe the formula is Tier_Cost=20+(10*Tier_Number)+Tier_Previous_Cost. In this case the total will be 1400 gems.
But nobody force you to buy the whole 7 Tiers… It will be surely to have the new troop to Mythic.

1 Like

I wouldn’t expect you’re going to get same or more gems as you spend as a reward. We may but I would doubt it unless the guild is progressing through the raid to high levels. Besides, unlike sentinels in GW you’re actually getting tangible rewards back for the gems you put in that you get to keep. So that 70 gems appears to get us 4 kingdom troops, ie the equivalent of 4 event keys.

Doesn’t sound so bad to me…

1 Like

Of course, 4 event keys actually only cost 60 gems if bought individually (and less in bulk). I guess you do get some other stuff too, but…

yeah depend not bad i wonder how much cost the other tier

Guess we’ll find out this week, won’t we?

Considering that it costs 650 Gems for 50 Event Keys I’ll have to consider the costs of the higher tiers and what the drop rates are for the Kingdom troops.

couples hours to be more specific

i believe it’s individual, i don’t think everyone in the guild will win 2 troops for 30 gems

1 Like

But the sigils in the tier is not a good idea. I hope that there are only given in the few first tiers… Else, the leaderboard will be a contest of “who wants to spend more gems than others”…
I already see the P2W riot coming… But now we know why devs were that much silent…

6 Likes