Raid boss Questions and answers

Exactly this. I’m not happy that to unlock tiers in the raid boss shop, it costs gems. Another thing we need to spend gems on. Let’s hope they give us gems at the end of the week like guild wars.

9 Likes

Not only in raid boss, it will be the same for every new modes, there is also invasion shop, bounty shop etc, probably all work the same way

As long as the tiers aren’t ridiculously priced…
Since the Raids are Guild based rewards, all can earn equitable rewards. Yes there is a leaderboard but I am praying that first place will NOT be a cache of gems, but a neat “little” bonus plus the prestige of being on top.

Hopefully the devs will use these two new modes to incorporate rewards structures that keep all Guilds within a modicum of parity. There have been some awesome suggestions over the last year.

We shall see…

SOON!!! :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m assuming unlocking tiers is a one-off thing for the whole guild?
So, for example - if I pay the gems nobody else has to?

2 Likes

Answered above. It resets with every event.

1 Like

@Casper1875 it would be nice but i think it’s an invidual thing

2 Likes

Or:
It could be like guild chests. People have to donate a certain amount of gems as a whole to reach certain tiers.

Who knows at this point. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

But the whole emphasis has been on guild participation - bit crap to put personal unlocks in!

1 Like

Which is why I was asking, if its only a set amount of gems then as long as its reached it shouldn’t matter who put what in?

1 Like

True. But, I’m a bit doubtful they’ll let one whale do it all. It would probably have a personal cap like seals. But of course, this is all wild speculation.

5 Likes

i see alpheon is replying he might have some answers for us :slight_smile:

If we’re going to speculate, it may as well be wild lol

1 Like

@Saltypatra @Alpheon @Ozball Please you have to at least tell us how the scoring for Raid Boss works for the leaderboard. Is it like Guild Wars and based on how well you play or is it simply based on how many times you defeat the Boss?

it will be total damages dealed bro, leaderboard will be for indivual players

1 Like

I assumed that the amount of gems required by week should be similar to GW so something like 350 gems.

Tier is unlocked when you buy stuffs. Surely each player will have to buy them.

spend 350 gems every week and sometime twice a week is really expensive, i really hope it’s less then this or we can at least win it in the rewards

I’m just going to post a screen shot and hope this answers some questions/clarifies some things:

There are more tiers past this with increasing rewards/costs.

@Fleg: As @Rickygervais said, it’s purely based on the damage you do to the boss.

13 Likes

so 100 gems is reasonable and one godslayer garantee is awesome!! ty for answer alpheon

3 Likes

So that is per person then? I echo the sentiments of others then that I hope the rewards weigh off what we’ll be spending!

1 Like

2 + 3 sigils… Ouch that’s a lot…