Raid boss Questions and answers

i see sirrian is replying let’s see what he have to say maybe he got a nice surprise :slight_smile:

I find it troubling to put so many random kingdom troops instead of a higher number of copies of the newly released troop for said kingdom, in this case the Epic Panda. Some of us have plenty of kingdoms full of mythic cards except for the ones that are new so it’s not very appealing to those players.

On the other hand the people that could benefit the most of such deals usually don’t have lots of gems to spare… So it’s appealing, but they wouldn’t be able to invest as much as they would like/need.

I understand it’s earlier to speculate in this sense without seeing the rewards of the other tiers, but so far this is the impression i have.

6 Likes

70 gems for 4 “event keys” that won’t drop non-kingdom troops…plus godslayer, plus 3 more sigils to get higher in the raid for more guild/leader board rewards plus opening the next tier of higher rewards plus…

Perhaps every tier isn’t going to be worth the cost to each of us but I think people are worrying about nothing. This is clearly a similar idea to everyone in the guild spending gold for LTs to benefit everyone only with gems as the currency.

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: Sirrian offers good news. :wink:

1 Like

look like a long msg that a good sign :slight_smile: or maybe not lol

1 Like

Or maybe his pet Kiwi is dancing on his keyboard…

4 Likes

I imagine it’s more difficult when you have an active audience waiting for your words of wisdom. Lol

2 Likes

I sense a panda… monium.

:panda_face:

7 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

need a bigger hand bro :slight_smile:

Sirrian is actually wearing a shirt that says Pandamonium on it! And the best thing is, he didn’t even intentionally time it with this weeks troops :thinking:

14 Likes

He tagged out! Lol

oh look like sirrian change sex and now is cyrup :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d love it if after all this wait. He just says “good luck everyone in the raids!” :joy::joy:

4 Likes

One thing is sure, he know how to keep the suspense :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sirrian is actually making Panda picture with new emojis.

5 Likes

That’d still be worth the wait. Lol

2 Likes

While we wait. Look at how cool this is. :grin:

8 Likes

Maybe he just falled asleep on his keyboard, he did lot of overtime this weekend :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes