Questions about VIP chests

1. Does anybody know what the drop rates are for each item in VIP chests?

2. Is War currently available in VIP chests?

3. Is there somewhere beside looking at scrolling pictures that ids the troops available each week?

Thanks!

1. Based on my experience, I would say it is about 20% legendary, 40% Epic, and 40% Traitstones. So, if you buy 10 chests, you SHOULD get about 2 legendary, 8 Epics, 8 Traitstones. Remember its x2 for Epic and Traitstones.

2. Yes. My guildmates got them in VIP chests.

3. The VIP gives you the cards from pool of all legendary and epic from what I see. There is no specific card, just any of legendaries or epics.

2 Likes

This is true for PC/mobile as of 2.0. Console, which is still pre-2.0, will only have event epics and legendaries in VIP chests (as well as random Arcane Traitstones).

2 Likes

LyyaEmpowered:
This is true for PC/mobile as of 2.0. Console, which is still pre-2.0, will only have event epics and legendaries in VIP chests (as well as random Arcane Traitstones).

Thank you for that clarification, I didn’t think that was the case in the consoles.

First of all thanks for all the info!

Secondly since I am only missing 12 cards, 11 legendaries and war. Then I should spend gems on 10 VIP rather than 50 gems, right?

I would say so, though that depends on whether you have interest in upgrading ultra-rares (especially event kingdom URs).

1 Like

I opened VIP Chests and took notes in my spreadsheet here. Bear in mind that Epics, Arcanes, and Celestials are all 2x for a single Chest.

1 Like