Platform, device version and operating system:
Playstation 4 Pro
Screenshot or image:
There is no need for a screenshot.
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Copying the team code as suggested in the KB - https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001025735 does not copy it into clipboard and cannot be shared outside the game.
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This happens all the time
Steps to make it happen again
- Go to Troops
- Pick any team slot (team should be fully packed)
- Press “manage team”,
- Use the textbox at the bottom of the team management to copy the team code
- The popup “Copied” will appear.
- Go to PS messages
- Pick any thread and using the onscreen keyboard open the dialogue box for selecting/copying/pasting (three dots)
- There will be no ability to paste the copied text.
So far on the step 4 you can go to the “Paste team” section, dive in the appeared text input field with on-screen keyboard ability, select the pre-filled team code and chose “copy”