Platform, device version and operating system:
iOS current, iPhone 7
Screenshot or image:
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I expected to be able to paste team codes outside the game when I copy them from guild chat. What actually happens is that my phone’s clipboard is unchanged.
I know @Mithran wrote a similar bug report post a while back about the interaction between copied team codes and the device clip board, but (1) I can’t find that thread, (2) the bug is not in the “Known Issues” list, and (3) my bug still occurs.
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It is completely reproducible. I just noticed it today, but I assume it has been happening for a while.
Steps to make it happen again
- (optional) Close Gems of War so it must reboot the next time you switch to the app.
- Open up Notes on iOS. Type “Gems of War” into a note, select the text, and then choose to Copy it to the clipboard.
- Open Gems of War. Open Guild Chat. Select a team pasted by you or another player. Note the “Copied!” animation that appears on the right side of the screen.
- Go back to Notes, and Paste the text saved to the phone’s clipboard.
- It says “Gems of War”, not the team code you supposedly copied in step 3.