PS4 GoW no reears for taks completed

I have 3 tasks on my GoW for PS4. 1.win a match using 3 troops of the same race. 2. Win a battle using 4 troops of the same mana type. 3. Win a battle using 4 troops from the same kingdom. I am inmaugrim woods kingdom. I used 3 goblins lvl 15 for the 1st task and 4 goblims for the last 2 tasks. Did this 3 times for challemhe and quest and have not recieved any of the rewards. Whats going on?

You need to use 3 or 4 unique Troops.

What kind of troops are unique? im a lvl 77 but still trying to figure some things out.

So i came here to figure out what the title meant. i was not disappointed. Also you fricken console players are so lucky to have daily tasks and all.

1 Like

Lol we get new tasks as we complete them.

1 Like

Unique Troops means Troops that are different names.

1. This is Troop Type, so you could use Goblin, Goblin Shaman and Goblin King (all Mauraders)

2. This is any 4 Troops that use the same color (just one color, not both)

3. This is any 4 Troops from the same Kingdom (4 different Troops, remember)

Thank you. May need to reword the tasks so they are easier to understand.

A couple Tasks are also completely wrong in their descriptions;

• The ā€œBuy 4 Treasure Mapsā€ is really just USE 4 Maps
  • The ā€œWin 50 Trophiesā€ is really just 10

Might be more, but i havenā€™t seen them yet.

Iā€™m guessing the tasks are bugged since I have tried many many different troop setups of unique troops from the same kingdom and winning matches without accomplishing the tasks. Iā€™ve searched the whole site for answers but thought Iā€™d reply here as you seem to be quite prolific here :slight_smile:

I will take the direct help approach here and ask you to quote what the Task says and give me an example of a Team you have built to attempt said Task.

Iā€™m currently trying to complete the task ā€˜win a battle using 4 troops from the same kingdomā€™.
I have tried;
Zombie, Alchemist, Goblin Shamen and Finley
Flesh Golem, Keeper of Souls, Alastair and Skeleton
Goblin, Serpent, Scarlet and Goblin Rocket
Satyr, Serpent, Golem and Atlanta
As far as I can see from posts on the forums, the troops need to be unique. Iā€™ve also read ā€˜uniqueā€™ means different named troops but I have tried unique troops from different races, mana colours etc to no avail.
Thanks for replying. Even an example of four troops to try would be great help :slight_smile:

Goblin, Goblin Shaman, Hobgoblin, Boar Rider.

Thatā€™s four from 1 kingdom. Looking at your choices, I donā€™t see 1 off the top of my head thatā€™s all from 1 kingdom.

Easy thing to do when building the troops is to limit your choices to 1 kingdom in the filter rather than having it on all kingdoms.

Note the above suggestion also counts for 3 troops of 1 type as well (all Marauders in this case)

1 Like

Thank you so much for helping, I feel a little silly for not realising I could filter out the troops by kingdom. I had only looked at the kingdoms on the map to see what troops were from that kingdom.
Iā€™ve been playing this game on PS4 for some time now and just hadnā€™t thought of trying that.
Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Shiratori explained everything 100% correct, so thereā€™s nothing more I can add.

Hope it all works out!

I did thank you. Itā€™s so reassuring knowing there are people here that are so ready to help. Thank you both.

1 Like

Well, you DID tag me so I couldnā€™t miss it :wink:

1 Like