Problem with traits Help!

i have encountered a problem when trying to do traits on both the priestess and other divine characters, it crashes the game and when reloaded goes back to original state… please help??

This is a bug so if at all possible please avoid if you are able.

avoid i cant, i need to upgrade my team but i cant and without the traits they arent strong enough and it is on multiple characters… :frowning:

What level are they and do you have back up troops?
An update for xbox/ps4 just dropped i think so if you have not done so please check to see if you have it installed.

i have auto update on my xbox one i have tried leveling them up ascending them etc. but still crashes on traits.

Your running the latest CLIENT version. The update was server side only. There is nothing to download after you re-launch the game.

Create a support ticket if you haven’t done so already. The Devs are probably aware they broke the Traitstone functionality in Gems and are working on a fix right now…

I’m having the same issues when trying to add a trait to anyone of my troops to complete a task. The game crashes everytime, I’ve restarted 3 times now and each time trying a different characters.

My friend is having the same exact issue and I am about to plug in My ps4 and try Mine…is this a server issue? or was there a micro update? because all worked last night

Yes there was a mini-update that changed quite a few things. And for now, nothing can be traited as well.

oh poop not good i wanted a soul team :frowning: #fixthisknow

Don’t worry, we’re currently working to fix this issue. We don’t have an ETA on a solution just yet, but it shouldn’t be too long.

Sorry about this - there was NO intentional update - a part of something went onto the live servers by mistake. All has been corrected now. Keep waiting for the real update coming to you soon!