Problem to launch the game (Error 768 Asset corruption on Xbox)

Yeah, that is a bit weirder. Depending on ISP there might be a shared CDN, but France and Brazil? They’re not even close to co-regional…

Same issue (Brazil), if anyone knows to fix that, please let us know.

This issue has been going around the globe for almost two weeks. I had the problem last week in the US (it was not new then). Today It currently seems limited to a few locations. But the fact that the data download keeps getting corrupted is a sign to escalate when folks get into the office.

The front line answer/support desk @Kafka or @Cyrup can NOT solve this by telling Xbox players to reinstall.

@Sirrian or @Nimhain or @505 needs to get on the phone to Microsoft and work out the root issue.

Speculation: It Could be file replication of the small client data download as its propagated to Microsoft datacenters across the globe. But it Doesn’t matter what the cause is, this needs attention.

Thanks

2 Likes

I have been having the same problem since Monday in Brazil. Please solve this problem soon. I’ve done everything and nothing works. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game as described above but did not succeed. I changed the language and location of xbox to English (USA), but it did not work either. I do not know if I have already been excluded from GUILD due to this inactivity of three consecutive days …

The program had a big update a few minutes ago on Xbox. I thought it was related to the issue, but it seems I was wrong. The error remains and I am still unable to access the game.

When I run Gems of War from Xbox One a message is displayed for me:
[ERROR]
[ASSET_CORRUPTION_ERROR]
[ERROR_CODE]: 768

This error happens since yesterday (October 23th, 2018).

I tried to uninstall the game, clearing reserved space and cache but all these things don’t fixed the issue.

My location is Brazil, I don’t know if this issue is related to daylight saving, anyway I tried to disable daylight saving and restart my console but it’s not works too.

If you know how fix this issue, please let us know.

1 Like

Me me problème pour moi error 768 et je suis en France sur Xbox one

1 Like

I noticed a secret Gems of War data download (during the load screen) yesterday. It looks like there is an issue with some regions not getting it or getting a corrupted version.

The developers are in Australia, and they get to work in about 5 hours or so.

I would expect someone to post something about addressing players concerns a few hours after that.

Re-Install is the only quasi reliable thing a player can do to remedy the problem, if that doesn’t work Gems is a no go, for now.

Is it french only? I mean from Europe?

Last minutes ago I downloaded a package of Gems of War, like an update, about 246 MB. But it’s not worked.

1 Like

Personne n’a de nouvelles ?

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. Example:
‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Arena.
I then exit to the world map.
I then tap on Broken Spire on the map and then tap Arena.
Broken Spire’s quest loads instead of the Arena

Platform, device version and operating system:
X box one

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Connexion impossible depuis ce matin, avec code error [ASSET_CORRUPTION_ERROR] [ERROR_CODE]: 768

1 Like

Another report

J’ai le même problème que vous, un peu dégoûté pour les récompenses quotidiennes quj nous passent sous le nez…

Pareil et même en réinstallant le jeu rien à faire , j’espère qu’ils vont réagir vite !

I have merged the other threads on this topic into this forum. If you have not already contacted support please see this article:
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000532215-Asset-Corruption-Error-768-on-Xbox

For up to date information on the problem.

==
Eu juntei os outros tópicos deste tópico neste fórum. Se você ainda não entrou em contato com o suporte, consulte este artigo:

Para informações atualizadas sobre o problema.

==

Ek het die ander drade oor hierdie onderwerp saamgesmelt in hierdie forum. As u nie reeds ondersteuning ontvang het nie, raadpleeg asseblief hierdie artikel:

Vir op datum inligting oor die probleem.

==

J’ai fusionné les autres discussions sur ce sujet dans ce forum. Si vous n’avez pas encore contacté le support, veuillez consulter cet article:

Pour des informations à jour sur le problème.

Quel joie ce matin qd j’ai vu qu’il y a eu une mise à jour cette nuit, mais ça ne marche toujours pas…

1 Like

We’ve deployed a potential fix, can you please try opening the game and see if you get a download and if the game works now?

1 Like

I hope you guys finally find the fix

Crossing fingers for everyone

1 Like