Problem to launch the game (Error 768 Asset corruption on Xbox)

@Kafka can you help these gentlemen?

1 Like

Hello,

I have the same problem on Xbox One too since 26 hours.

Error code :

[ERROR]

[ASSET_CORRUPTION_ERROR]
[ERROR_CODE]: 768

Reinstall the game : do not work !

Reinstalling does not work
uninstalling turning off power reinstalling does not work
deleting saved data and reserved space and switching off/on with fresh install does not work,

This corruption is not from any particular person/xbox, I suspect it is a partition/harddrive/file on the server that is corrupt affecting many people as we now see, and therefore before that problem on the server is corrected before the next back up/which will backup the corrupted file/part/hd, we that have this error are screwed,

Support is not getting back to anyone i know of, so they are either sleeping or know about this failure and are just burying their heads in the sand knowing that they cannot fix it and hoping that all of us affected will 1. either restart (which i will not since it took me 7 months to get to lvl 1150 ish,) or quit altogether without making a fuss about it, after all there are many other gamers to replace us, and there are daily new users, so losing just part of their users is not bothering them,)

1 Like

I did multiple variations of deleting saved data reinstalling fresh install, nothing worked, 6 times to give you a count, the problem is def on the server side of things and not any 1 persons xbox or game, too many people were affected, I can add though however just before this happened and the reason i logged out and restarted the game was because the lag at the end of the game became unusually long, (i mean it often takes a couple seconds to think {work our score - speak to the server}) but this time it took like 10-15 sec before allowing you to go to the next game, i was on a pet rescue,

So this is not a resolve for most, perhaps 1 or 2 might have a local corruption but this is server based,

I have uninstalled the game, cleared my cache (local and online) and reinstalled the game from the store… done multiple times… without effect… It doesn’t work…

doesn’t clearing you online cache basically make it so when you get back on you would have to start at lvl 1?

i don’t know… i had tried many solutions without effect…
so when someone here have suggested to delete online data, and said our datas were saved elsewhere (on editor servers) i tried to follow his advice… (i hope it wasn’t a fake… gloups…)
anyway, it doesn’t solve the problem…

well, lets hope it was not a fake,

hi everybody.

I’ve got the same problem : asset corruption error 768.
I’m on XBOX One, in France
I was able to play till tuesday 1:00 AM (GMT +2)
I’ve tried to launch the game since Tuesday 4:00 PM (GMT +2) and I always have the same problem.
I’ve tried deleting the game, deleting the cache, the save, re-install everything, still no effect.
It’s not account related because my friend (In Belgium) managed to use my account, so probably not on the same server than me.
I also tried to change the language / region settings on console, but no effect…

I think it’s server related because it’s not affecting everybody.
Looks like in Brazil they got the same problem

On the launch of the game, we can see a quick download line on the bottom of the screen, and shortly after that the game is trying to downlad (same as video posted already with many asset corruption error 768 : retry…

Help us Obi-Wan Kenobi, you’re my only Hope :wink:

2 Likes

Same problem since Tuesday 8 AM (French hour) uninstalling/ reinstalling does not solve the problem.

Same problem here. I have deleted and reinstalled twice, but that does not solve the issue. I am in Brazil and the game is in English.

1 Like

Hi all, i’m french Xbox one player and i have the same problem since yesterday, we have no information from the support. Like most of you, i deleted and reilnstalled the game but no changes.
We have to expect that developers will solve that problem.

If I had to hazard a guess here, it would be that a file on a French CDN got corrupted and so you’re having a regional availability issue as a result.

I have already contacted the support, and today I will test what I suggested, but I do not see much light no, I think this error will be repaired with some fix or update, it may be because of the daylight saving time that was changed in Brazil

This trouble is not only in France. See others comments on the forum.

It’s a weird one.
France is down or mostly down.
French in Canada, Belgium, and Switzerland are fine.

Brazil (Portuguese) down, no reports of Spanish issues. Don’t think issue in Portugal.
South Africa has issues too.

Eu tbm estou com o mesmo problema desde segunda feira;
Espero que resolvam logo nosso problema. Como ficarão as missões, as tarefas diárias e o gw?

Bonjour moi aussi j’ai le même problème depuis mardi matin. Je suis de l’île dpe la réunion. Je suis dégoûter je perd du temps pour monter de niveau pour récupérer mes tributs surtout mes gems tres important dans jeu non maiq vraiment dégouté pfff

Same issue (South Africa), did the whole spooky delete, reboot, re-install dance, to no avail