Pridelands kingdom showing 22/26 quests, but no quests available

Platform, device version and operating system
Win10, steam, 3.5.0.10

Screenshot or image

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
I was expecting the completion ratio to match, especially since my Explore game is available through that kingdom. Either that it’s 22/22 or 26/26, not 22/26. I haven’t located a hero class associated with the kingdom, I checked because I thought it might have been a completed Class Event hero class unlock that wasn’t showing up.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I just noticed it today.

Steps to make it happen again
Opening up the Pridelands kingdom icon.

Glacial Peaks also does this.

Upcoming classes are the game data, and their quests are likely just waiting for release. For a bit of good news, this does not lock you from being able to complete your one-star progression task of “complete all the quests” - you’ll get credit for this at 22 of 26. At least for now, anyways. Khaziel was not so lucky in the weeks before Runepriest was released and other kingdoms with a released class (confirmed for Forest of Thorns and Adana, at least) still do not give credit for completing all the quests without completing the class as well.

There may be class events coming soon ™ for those kingdoms. The number of quests would be correct for that.

Just confirming that these non-existent quests are for the upcoming class quests. When the classes are released there’ll be in game (and forum/facebook and twitter) announcements about the new class and where to do the Quests for it.