Possible Arena Bug?

Am I playing the Arena correctly? I went to arena, won the first two matches. I went back in again to go to the 3rd. When I do it says two losses and gives rewards. I won the first two so why is there 2 losses preventing me to go on to the 3rd? This has happened at least 4 times now.

Send in a ticket. :slightly_smiling:

What platform are you playing on?

Thank you, I will do that.

I am playing on the Xbox One

You’ll want to send a ticket to 505 Games Support, as our team here can’t help with the console version.
http://support.505games.com/support/home

It’s a known issue on consoles. Sending in a ticket has never gotten anybody in my guild anything beyond a sorry we’re aware of it.

Yeah, I’ve had this happen to me as well. (XB1) … It occasionally has given me a loss when I actually won the battle. Only once did it give me two losses which only got me to the third match. The couple other times it’s happened, it only did so singularly, meaning it only gave me the 1 loss out of the 8, and it’s happened maybe 3 times now.

Hi Dave, I sent in a ticket. They are aware of the issue and working on it. They will be giving me gold and souls as compensation. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Cool. Hope they get it sorted soon. It is a pain when you are given a loss when you didn’t loose. Especially that the recent changes have made it even harder sometimes to get a decent team setup.

Lucky you. Nobody I know has gotten compensation.

Yes it is, especially when you have a good streak going and then bam losses out of nowhere show up. They were quick to respond to the ticket and I did receive gold and souls from them. Good customer service. Good to know also they are looking into it.

The bug is about 2 months old maybe older. Looking into it hasn’t yielded any results yet.

I don’t have a problem with the timing. I have seen other games take more than 6 months to fix something and sometimes not even fix it at all. Its not game breaking, but would be nice if it was fixed as some point.