Arena said I had 2 losses, when I had none. PS4

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I had won 6 games in a row in the arena. I saw my guild was flashing so I relogged. When I came back the game said I had 2 losses.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
I am not sure. There were a lot of retry error messages going on beforehand while I was doing the arena; that may have something to do with it. This was on the PS4 version of the game.

I’m doing another arena now, and having a different unexpected issue. I’ve done one battle(won it), and it now says I have 3 victories, and 0 losses. I’ve only done one battle. Again I’m getting a lot of the retry error messages.

Also the cauldron doesn’t work properly. It’s supposed to double the attack of a target and give them 5 health. It is only giving 5 health. I tried it twice on two different troops. The attack values were completely unnaffected.

Yes, the arena’s weapons have often been doing nothing for whatever reason. There’s actually a good few boards about the issue here.

@505GamesSupport is working on this and other errors at the moment. I’d recommend sending in a support ticket for issues like this on the console platform, exact details on the error message included along with your account’s invite code.

1 Like