Please give us more weapons like the Mountain Crusher

It would be very nice with having a Mountain Crusher weapon with the option of all mana colors in game, that is 6 differently weapons, include the Mountain Crusher. Exactly the same spell and mana cost, weapon type is Hammer or Axe.

Ice Hammer (Blue): Explodes Blue gems. Weapon upgrade 6 = create an Ice storm. (Glacial Peaks)
Sun Clobber (Yellow): Explodes Yellow Gems. Weapon upgrade 6 = create a Light storm. (Suncrest)
Bloodaxe (Red): Explodes Red gems. Weapon upgrade 6 = create a Fire storm. (Pridelands)
Oak Batter (Green): Explodes Green gems.Weapon upgrade 6 = create a Leaf storm (Maugrim Woods)
Axe of Khetar (Purple): Explodes Purple gems. Weapon upgrad 6 = create a Dark storm. (Khetar)

Just an example above. Kingdoms that don’t have tons of weapons got picked before others. Weapon upgrade 9 from Mountain Crusher was not mentioned as I feel it need an universal change.

I hope some of you like the suggestion!

33 Likes

Brown: Mountain Crusher
Blue: Glacier Eraser
Yellow: Heaven Severer
Red: Pyro Pummeler
Green: Nature Breaker
Purple: Umbra Crumbler

12 Likes

Nice names! :+1:

1 Like

How about Skeletal Staff? Explode skulls, create a Bonestorm

6 Likes

The only one I would change by adding more er’s.
Sun Clobberer

3 Likes

Volcano Vanquisher

3 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Actually Blue should be “Anu’s Crusher” and it should explode 0 gems.

11 Likes

One single like is not enough for your post…

2 Likes

1 Like

But inexplicably be unable to target blue gems?

3 Likes

Anus crusher? Really? That sounds so wrong.

:yum:

That’s the easier joke. Its secret ability is “explode all blue gems”, but Anu hasn’t figured out how to explode blue gems yet.

Give him a “Blu Gem” and let’s see how fast he will turn into an “Anu’s Crusher”…

Great to see that people liked the suggestion. :sunny:

1 Like

I think it’s a good idea.

Much better than all the other raid or invasion weapons.

though exploders are now frustratingly slow at filling mana. I find myself gravitating away from them in favor of gem creation or gem destruction.

U are into something here. Some gem transformation weapons would be warmly welcome!

1 Like

Universal transformer weapons showed up in the spoilers a while back, no idea when they will appear in the game though.

1 Like

That’s good news. The bad news is that it might take a year or two before we see potentially new good explosion weapons as suggested here. I would not have bet on it that we will see it.