Petrahulk Smash! (Nintendo Switch)

Originally published at: Petrahulk Smash! (Nintendo Switch) – Gems of War

New Raid Boss Troop: Adakite Adakite will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Ultra-Rare Troop: Petrahulk The Petrahulk will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in…

1 Like

Are silken queen and ace of cups available for Switch?

I can confirm the ace of cups is in the vault.

(I’m waiting to try for silken queen when the new mythic releases this Friday). :beer:

1 Like

Darkborne, why do you use a picture from another post?

I forgot to take a pic when I got the ace of cups from the vault on Nintendo switch.

I was just using someone else’s picture to prove it. Did not mean to offend anyone, just trying to spread the word that the devs were telling the truth.

I apologize for being lazy and inconsiderate. Guild wars and the epic trials in blighted lands messed me up pretty bad.:dizzy_face:

Ok, thx! :slight_smile:

Even though, with all the tarot cards getting released with kingdom passes and campaigns, it gets harder and harder to find the one u’re looking for.

I’m sure it has been mentioned before, but could tarot cards from the vault be treated like guardian troops? Where as, once u get 4 of a guardian troop and ascend it to mythic rarity, u won’t get anymore of that troop.

We don’t need more than 4 of any troop (unless u r a crazy collector) and this quality of life change would help so much not only in the vault but elsewhere.:beer:

More related to the raid itself: There’s no way we’re NOT setting up an infinite loop of Chalcedony this week… my team currently:

• Adakite
  • Chalcedony
  • Petrahulk
  • Geomancer + (anything)

With Adakite fully traited, loop Chalcedony until Petrahulk is charged, then pull Zuul to first position before returning to the loop. The occasional Skull match will positively shred Zuul while Chalcedony grinds down the rest.