Petrahulk Smash!

PETRAHULK SMASH!

New Raid Boss Troop: Adakite

Adakite will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Petrahulk

The Petrahulk will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Watchful Blade

This week it will be available in both the Raid Boss shop, and in the Soulforge.

2 Likes

grafik

The chance to find troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
3.2% 1 Czernobog
12% 1 Herald of Torpor
21.6% 1 Craghound, Petrahulk
21.6% 2 Petrified Golem
21.6% 3 Hellstone Gate

On Friday, it is expected to change to this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Tourmaline
3.2% 1 Czernobog
12% 1 Herald of Torpor
21.6% 1 Craghound, Petrahulk
21.6% 2 Petrified Golem
21.49% 3 Hellstone Gate

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes, if you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

9 Likes

Looking for info on Legends Reborn? I got you …

5 Likes

120 brown kills? 10 Tourmaline kills? What’s up with chore inflation this week? Did the person who wanted to fix the repeated Dungeon tasks get confused and change the wrong numbers instead?

3 Likes

I did alert them to the numbers too but looks like just the troop was changed and the tasks but not the incorrect amount. Sorry guys

7 Likes

No need for you to apologize for anything IP2 does @Hawx. Thanks for the Legends Reborn explanation as well. It was helpful as always.

3 Likes

Raid Boss
Average score needed per member to close all rewards is 17,667 damage to the boss. (Boss Level 280, 63 battles, Tier 1) guys im sorry, I forgot to add on the minion early battles, my initial calculations of 63/64 battles was correct which is Tier 1)

2 Likes

I probably asked before, but is the chariot out in the vault yet?

3 Likes

where have I been.