Overlapping screen images -- Home Kingdom & Login Rewards, PvP Glory Rewards, etc

Platform, device version and operating system
PS4 Pro 1TB

Screenshot or image

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
Whenever I first log on for the day to get my Home kingdom tributes, login rewards, etc., I expect to see the usual rewards one screen at a time. Instead, while the Home kingdom page shows up, so does the PvP Rank/Tier Glory rewards, and the calendar login rewards page at the same time. The result is that they interlink or overlap each other.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happened last month but I didn’t report it as I thought it was a single glitch, but has happened a few times since then too.

Steps to make it happen again
Just Opening the game for the first time that day, and selecting the Home kingdom to get the rewards was the way it happened. I’d even tried ‘waiting’ for the PvP rewards to show up first to avoid the conflicting pages, but that didn’t always work.

Let me know if this is corrected after trying the workarounds I put on your other post.

1 Like

Will do. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Edited to add: I just realized I’d have to wait until I log in on a new day, tomorrow, to see if this solution works. The problem only happened when I logged in to get my daily rewards. I’ll report back to see if this particular bug has been resolved (unfortunately the other invisible graphics bug still persists after clean installation – I reported back about that, in that thread).