It’s not yet a 10% of current campaign, but there are already some requests and complains about this new game mode. I’ll try to sum them up in this topic looking to keep them all in one place for @Kafka and @Saltypatra to keep track of them. I doubt there will be changes in current campain, but this feedback might be usefull in planning next campains
Some things that are pointed out in most/many topics:
- campaign UI could get a little rework
Community would like to see improved mechanism of collecting tasks rewards and keeping track of quest progress - people are suggesting either:
a) being able to collect tasks rewards from battle screen(and seeing next task) - by adding a campaign button, similiar to chat button, on the battle screen
b) being able to see whole quest chain in advance, and being able to do next task in a chain without the need of collecting it’s reward
- Some tasks descriptions might be written more clearly
Biggest example being “Kill 3 Tresure Gnome”, while you need to kill any 3 gnomes that carry a tresure bag, not 3 copied of troop “Tresure Gnome”)
- Rewards from free pass and elite+ pass could be improved. As most people aren’t disappinted from elite reward, there are numerous concerns about free pass and elite+ pass users.
- There are some concerns that current and future artifact bonuses might negatively impact Guild Wars , by potentialy giving 1 more artifact level to elite+ pass owners.
- People aren’t satisfied with few task types
Two most often pointed tasks that most of community members don’t like are:
Treasure Hunt tasks
Resource using tasks (use event keys, craft units)
Will update the list when i’ll notice more repeating requests/concerns.
Update: Added #5