- If a task has been completed, go straight to the Tasks tab when opening the Campaign interface.
- If star rewards are available, but not yet claimed, go straight to the Campaign Pass tab when opening the Campaign interface.
- If star rewards have not been claimed, put an indicator on the Campaign interface flag/button (maybe in a different colour from the usual one).
- On the level 0 artifact screen, remove the “Stars 0/0” text completely – it’s very confusing.
5a. When a Campaign task is complete, give us some way of claiming it more quickly than leaving our current game mode (eg: Explore) and going into the Campaign interface.
5b. Once a task is claimed, put us back into the mode we were previously in (eg: I totally forgot I was halfway through an Explore run).
- BUG: on a tablet screen, the Star count in the top-right corner is partially off-screen, and there’s some other misalignment bugs on my iPad 6.
- Show us future tasks in advance, so we can optimise the order we do them in.
- The amount of stuff you have pay-walled is pretty disgusting. (I’ll create another thread for this.)
Hope that helps.