Of Gods & Goblins

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/of-gods-goblins/

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Priest of Nilbog The Priest of Nilbog will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Gods Must Be Crazy There are 6 battles that players can encounter during…

4 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Faerie Gobmother, Flaming Oni, High King Irongut
3.2% 1 Goblin King, Queen Grapplepot, Smashedmouth
12% 1 Brian the Clucky, Brian the Lucky, Fundingus, Hellcackle, Nobend Brothers, Princess Fizzbang, Sir Snothelm, Stringfiddler, Toadsqueezer, Turtle Cannon
21.6% 1 Black Beast, Dynamite Goat, Goblin Bomber, Goblin Rocket, Gorbil, Hobgoblin, Priest of Nilbog, Rogueling
21.6% 2 Board Rider, Bugbear, Goblette, Goblin Shaman, Scavenger
21.49% 3 Giant Toadstool, Goblin

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes. If you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

7 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me if I saw the Priest in future GW.

3 Likes

Oh man, why is the Goblin worshiping the Raksha god? That will mess with my Campaign story. :see_no_evil:

I was hoping to find out who is Nilbog, Goblin in reverse. I thought it’s Ion Ginmalf, Tugnori Gnik Hgih, or some other Goblin troop. Lol.

As for gameplay, this event is the one with a boss and board reset, so choice matter. Scoring is a mix between low rarity static and high rarity ranged, so you can easily avoid static one and hoping to get lucky on range.

With no scaling, it can be slow, but at least the medal is hybrid (spell+skull), so the battle can be faster with more options. Let’s see what cheesy team I can pick later. :grin:

A big fat OMG, thank you for making goblins more difficult with this guy we have here… aaahh

Anyway I’m not really a fan of goblins (ever in anything even outside of GoW) but don’t nerf anything… I’m not a cry baby, it’s ok.

I would like to see more useful troops.

:sunglasses::ok_hand: