Not getting extra turns from 4 matches consistently

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

I matched three horizontally, leading two to fall on two for a four gem match, which should have given me an extra turn, but I didn’t get the extra turn. E.g.:

+++ (clears)

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Making 4 matches, obviously, but I think I might be able to get it more specific than that. I’ve actually had several matches in the past month or so where I could swear I set myself up for a 4/5 match but didn’t get an extra turn; this is just the first time I know for sure I should have and that there was no way any other gems could have cleared in the area, messing up the 4 match. Common elements in most/all these situations are that it tends to be early in the game (this particular instance was actually my first move), and the move itself doesn’t create the 4/5 match, but rather sets up a cascade that should result in such a match in the second or third clear. So I’d say there might be more luck running into this if on the first move of a match you can set up a 4/5 match as part of a cascade. But I can’t be 100% sure if that’s actually part of the glitch.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Can’t really predict this in advance, so no…

I should also note that I don’t think I’ve experienced this other than since the 1.0.8 release, so it could be confined to the new coding, but again, not 100% sure.

In all the games we’ve played, we haven’t seen this ourselves. Unfortunately this issue would be really hard to track down. But if you can get a video of it occurring, we can investigate it further.

I’ll try to keep an eye out for that kind of starting position. Unfortunately it happens rarely enough that it’s not exactly something that sticks in the mind…