[Not a Bug] World event phase 1 - 3 battles available

Mobile, Android, version 11

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
According to World Event description Phase 1 can only spawn 2 different fights, but I have 3 different fights available

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I don’t know. Was about to to choose my first fight.
Edit: second fight also gave 3 different battles available

1 Like

Shhh!
They have enough work to do with fixing weapons

2 Likes

Well if they at least cared enough to test before releasing, then the pile of errors, bugs and complaining players wouldn’t be overwhelming them would it?

2 Likes

Confirming.

Both myself and @gary_dils also have Harpy Mage as an option in Phase 1

My battles:

2 Likes

This is the lowest they can get. This time it was enough to open the event map.

1 Like

To be fair I believe Salty was provided with the incorrect information about the event as she isn’t the person who decides and designs the world event. Not saying it’s ok but she wouldn’t have seen the World Event’s first screen when she posted the scoring info in advance to the community.

I am personally not blaming Salty - if she gets tired of being misinformed then I guess she will have to take it up with those misinforming her.
But she is the link between the players and the devs so we have to go through her.

2 Likes

Battles available from 2nd - 13th fight.
So far phase 2 looks as descriped.

1 Like

Hey there everyone :slight_smile:

I asked the Dev Team about this and they’ve confirmed that this isn’t a bug, as 3 different fights are meant to be available in Phase 1. An unfortunate typo in the weekly blog post happened which has lead to this confusion. We’ll update the Blog post to reflect the correct information.

Sorry for any incontinence this may have caused.

OminousGMan - Team Support Human

6 Likes

Lol! Not sure about before, but it definitely has now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes