[Not a bug] 'Tis the Season achievement problem

XBox One

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I’ve equipped Medal of Summer and achievement doesn’t pop.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I equipped Badge, switch to Medal, fight battle with and without equipped, cleared xbox cache and still nothing.

Bonjour votre médaille va se transformer en médaille de saison à la fin de l’événement c’est à dire la semaine prochaine au reset. Ce n’est que la vous pourrez vous equiper de ce dernier et debloquer le succes.

3 Likes

At trueachievents forum user DrSchlepenstein has clarified it to me

In that image what you have equipped is a Medal of Summer. That is not a Medal of Seasons which is why it isn’t working. In the corner of that image though you will see the Badge of Seasons, you need 3 of those to make a medal.

If that is the current Guild Event medal (I haven’t played Gems since the last one), then when the event ends, that Medal of Summer (and any other Tokens/Badges of Summer you have) will convert over to a Medal of Seasons (and Tokens/Badges of Seasons). You will permanently lose the Medal of Summer as they are only valid during the event, but once the event ends you will have a Medal of Seasons.

It will unequip if you are currently using the Medal of Summer when the event ends (as it disappears/converts), so you’ll just need to go back into the Medal menu and equip the Medal of Seasons then. At that time the achievement should pop.

2 Likes