[Not a Bug - Support ticket received] Purchase error report fell thru cracks?

Platform, device version and operating system:
iPad (6th generation), model: MR7J2CL/A, iOS 13.2.3

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
_ on Nov. 25th I reported that I did not receive a weapon (Ragereaver) that I purchased from a Flash offer on my iPad. I do know that you’ve all been v. busy w. your newest upgrade, so I expected my report to be dealt with in a longer than usual amount of time. I didn’t expect it to be a month, though. Did I fall thru a crack in the system? It happens, but I’ve stopped purchasing anything from GoW on my iPad (I still purchase thru Steam though). It’s a bit of a pain, but manageable. The loss of the money is a bit of a sore point, but your support folks have been so good up to now, that I’m not anywhere near irritation yet.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

• happened once, Nov 25th

Steps to make it happen again

• afraid to try!

Hey @isaro – definitely submit a support ticket if you haven’t already – that’ll be the best way for you to get the weapon you didn’t receive.

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000013615

The bug report you made is more for providing info to the devs so that they can fix whatever caused this, to make sure it doesn’t happen again; the support ticket is to make sure you get your rewards :grin:.

You’re definitely allowed to bump up your report if it’s fallen off the front page/been a while and you think it’s been missed, though :grinning: (e.g. if lots of other reports have been responded to or marked but not your one):

(Here’s a link to the original report:)

thank you for the reply and the info in it. I appreciate the help! I’ll definitely submit a support ticket this time. Hopefully this time someone will see it.

2 Likes

@isaro I’m very sorry we missed your original ticket! If you tell me your ticket number I’ll get onto it right away!

I’ll find out what happened.

EDIT: found your new ticket and answering now! On a side note we never received a ticket from you about this before then. I thought maybe it went to the wrong inbox or something but we didn’t receive one at all :frowning:

1 Like

please don’t apologize, it’s not a problem on your end. This one is totally on me. I didn’t submit a ticket originally, I thought that I was supposed to just put a bug report in the forums (that’s not a ticket, right?). I don’t know if this will help, but I did put in a ticket recently after I was told to by a forum member, the # for it is 85038.

2 Likes

hey kafka - they didn’t submit a ticket but I did nearly 2 weeks ago.

That was ignored and the ticket number followup as well, I posted it under support - maybe you’d like to follow it up… best wishes for the new year

Hi @peacefull sorry for the wait, we have a large number of tickets due to the holidays and we’re also understaffed due to the holidays so there’s a longer wait than usual for tickets :frowning:

I did grab isaro’s ticket straight away as it was a purchase issue from a month ago - we don’t want to mess with anyone’s hard earned money and even though s/he didn’t submit a ticket I needed to handle that while the logs were still relatively fresh in order to help them better.

I’m sure I will reply to you soon too. In the meantime I hope you’re enjoying the holidays :slight_smile: