[Not a bug] Mana numbers missing during battles

iPhone XS

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
During battle, I want to know how many points of mana are accumulated for each troop and how many total are needed, so I can estimate which matches will fully charge a troop. But no numbers appear.
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Always since 4.9.5 update.

Steps to make it happen again
Start any battle.
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious! Example: I lose once in the Arena, I then exit to the world map, select broken Spire on the Map and enter Arena. broken spire’s quest lost instead.

Have you tried going into settings to see if the “show mana numbers” option was unchecked during the update? Sometimes an update will enable/disable certain options for no reason and my seasonal skulls got unchecked during an older update.

1 Like

As far as I know iOS hasn’t been able to update to 4.9.5 yet. So I imagine this is happening to players on multiple devices. It used to be if you updated on one device then you had to update on all. They did a work around for this a few days ago. So yes most likely folks just have to go into settings and “recheck” the Mana box old school like.